Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Me
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
angelroze
i wanted this part in drama. i mean how many stupid things can you do in one day right? bad day i guess. i was stressing over getting the part, and i kept messing my lines up, i was pretty sure i could get the part, but i was scared. and stressed. over other things too but mostly that i guess. after everyone went to bed,. i crept into the bath room, and used a srew to cut my face. my FACE. i mean damn, how stupid can i be right? i'm already ugly enuf, why did i have to go and cut my face now too? i cant stoip this. i realize it, i mean i always thoght that i could, but i cant. i mean its hard and... i just cant.. ya know? i dont know HOW to stop. i have no other ways of dealing, i cant cry... pathetic part? i turned down the part in the play that i cut myself for, bcuz the other gurl wanted it so bad... i would of felt mean taking it... dumb huh?
that girl
I understand your pain. But I am not up to your level of this self-mutilation. It is quite addicting. I don't know if I'll ever stop. Sometimes when I look into my future, I see nothing.

About the part in drama. You should have taken the part especially if you wanted it also.

Also, I'm not very good in giving advice. Sorry. I am of no help.

blink.gif
angelroze
lol no its ok. i mean at least you had to nerve to actualy write me back right? you dont want to be up to my "degree" of that stuff. its all bad.. i mean i know that it is. and ya it is addicting, and its hard to stop.. but thanx;)

ROZE
Unknown
it is difficult i know...but plz try to come out of it..i used to do the same..now i hav e scars that don't go away though i have stopped my 'addiction'....
angelroze
well, i havnt done it in a few days, about a week actually ... so at least im able to contorl it a little buit right
LifeMirage
Anyone reading this thread should know there are always people willing to talk to you and help you.....please don't suffer in silence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am