Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transcendent Wisdom
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
Matthew Webb
World Mind Society
Transcendent Wisdom

World Mind Society teachings are the highest pinnacle of human achievement. They are true progress based upon reality itself.

Were our teachings to be widely understood and applied, they would change the world forever. They would catapult human-kind into the next major phase of evolution on this planet, and make Masters out of consumers.

The World Mind Society, (WMS) stands for the opposite of what religions and mainstream thought aim to do.
Religions and nations aim to condition the mind of the follower....they force adherence to certain "beliefs" and "faiths" according to man-made dogmas.
The WMS on the other hand, does not condition. It shows the TRUTH through direct, mystical experience, logic, self knowledge and careful experimentation.
What we create are spiritual leaders and revolutionaries, not followers.
Clarity, gnostic mysticism and logic do not require faith. All that is required is honesty.

WMS is Christianity minus the Churches, as Christ meant spirituality to be.
WMS is Buddhism, minus the labrinthine terminology and mis-qotes of Buddha.
WMS is Rastafarianism, minus the Biblical references and Haile Sallasie.
WMS is Bahai' in spirit, but without religious underpinnings.
WMS is Animism, minus the superstition.
WMS is Science, without the mental rigidity and official doctrine.
WMS is Occultism, without dogma and fanciful speculation.
WMS is New Age, minus the profiteering, illogic and bogus ideology.
WMS is Hinduism, without pantheistic focuses and devotional deviations.
WMS is Humanism, without the limitations of traditional philosophy or psychology.
WMS is Gnostic-Christian and Sufi-Muslim mysticism, yet based upon Nature and not human concepts.
WMS is Tao, without the mental limitations of "unknowingness".
WMS is Wicca, without formal rituals and pantheistic supplications.
WMS is Shamanism, without tribal or cultural boundaries.

WMS is Spirituality in the most practical sense.
WMS is for all people in all places and times, forever, regardless of nationality, culture, religion, philosphy, ethnicity or race.

In short, the World Mind Society is the TRUTH, revealed more clearly and more completely, than in any previous time throughout history.

Our Library of articles, http://www.eoni.com/~visionquest is the most far reaching and comprehensive source of wisdom ever to be compiled.
Located there, are over 150 articles whose subjects range from social commentary, logic and mental lucidity, to spiritual progress, meditation, entheogens and the expansion of consciousness. All of this material is a gift to humanity and is offered without charge.

Avail yourself of this supreme wisdom today, and begin your spiritual journey into the greater mastery of self and life.

Matthew Webb [email protected]
The World Mind Society http://www.eoni.com/~visionquest
flowerfairy
what is the correlation between WMS and existentialism?
lgking
does the following surprise many people

as long as i do not push my personal beliefs at my fellow members of the uc who differ from me, or hold their belief up to redicule, and insist that they must believe as i do, i have a similar freedom of belief and conscience within the united church of canada.

for example, i can believe in reincarnation if i want to, and i am free to be agnostic about doctrines which others may think are important. neither am i tied to taking the bible, literally. seriously, yes; but not literally.thank g-d! we have never had a heresy trial over matters of belief.

if ever the ucc passes rules that i must conform to the 20 articles of faith, or even the very liberal cred, and not question them and use use my freedom of interpretation, i will simply leave it and become something else. for example, i could be a very comfortable unitarian.

not all religions are hide-bound and dogmatic.
Robert the Bruce
Dear Lindsay

I know your church well and it is good as far as churches go though not as good as some. However, true ecumenicism and affirmative action to that end requires actual principled behavior to contereact the heinous acts of the religion known as the Judaeo/Christian/ Islamic cult or Abrahamic religions. In fact all of what Fukayama calls 'absolute religions' are to blame for being so much in bed with synarchists who have anything but the Greater Good of life on earth in mind.
flowerfairy
i don't know much about the united church, and i don't know much about the world mind society, but i am extremely interested in both topics and i am begining to educate myself on both topics by folowing some of lgking's posts about her church and i've recently joined the world mind society. the correlation i see between the two is that they allow freedom of belief in a religious setting, or something to that extent. the difference that i see between the two organizations is that the united church seems to be centered around seeking spirituality, while the world mind society seems to be centered around seeking truth. now what this entails depends on the definitions of spirituality and truth, and there's a million definitions for both topics, so i guess i will have to find my own definitions, which the united church and the world mind society both give me complete freedom to do. so, with all that in mind, what i'm interested in is the correlation between spirituality and truth, and like i said it is something i will have to find out on my own, but imput from outside sources would be helpful since there is such a great amount of knowledge and opinions on the subject.
Robert the Bruce
Truth is easy enough to find 'within'. And all religions actually say the same thing when you cut through the dogma that sets some person in charge of others for some weird reasons (Male v. female, man v. nature, nature v. man, gay v. hetero, rich v. poor and all the national interests and racist thoughts). The confusion of all these organizations defining what truth or the spirit is - is a large part of what makes it hard to know whatever amount of truth (and no one can have it all or even close) can be yours.

The problem is each of these organizations seeks to separate people from their money or souls in order to gain followers (estate planning is their biggest income generator - such as when feeble-minded people who fear Hell gave their money to the church after years of estrangement from a family that got to Hell away from them).

When you find a system oriented to helping you grow that tells you how to do it and has no one in a position of authority that will be an organization worth taking a closer lood at. In Yoga they say anyone who wants to be your guru - should be shot (not literally). But I have found many teachers of Yoga are doing the same shtick.

When the churches start telling people not to come to their church but to join with all churches in celebrating WHAT IS 'within' wach soul - then the churches will be worth joining in a crusade of Brotherhood and love for all nature and making ecumenicism the law of all nations. This Brotherhood of Iesa is what Yeshua was named after - Jesus. And so is Zeus derived from Iesa (Iesoos in the IXOYE, Hejaz, Hezig, and other coded words are as well) as the portal of the Great Pyramid (properly translated) shows was built to honor this concept of Brotherhood. The Chriost was a long-standing concept of Messiahhood as well and I do not believe Yeshua or Appolonius of Tyana allowed that they were such a thing - Messiah. Those who allow others to call them Messiahs are usually nuts or worse.
flowerfairy
i completely agree with you on religion. a lot people from all types of religions have this whole mentality of "i have to be a good person so that i wont go to hell" instead of "i WANT to be a good person so that i can spread beauty throughout the world". religion can be such a beautiful thing but it is so misconstrued and abused. i used to be a pagan, and then i became an existentialist, but now i am more into finding basic principals of spirituality and philosophy that make sense to me without having restricting or imposing borders but rather having borders that are fleembracing and bendable and that are created out of truth instead of fear. i have a few such principals, but they're not numerous or strong yet. but i'm getting there, and of course i'll never have it entirely figured out, but that's ok because otherwise there would be no point in living.
Enki
QUOTE (Matthew Webb @ Aug 29, 01:57 PM)
The World Mind Society, (WMS) stands for the opposite of what religions and mainstream thought aim to do.
Religions and nations aim to condition the mind of the follower....they force adherence to certain "beliefs" and "faiths" according to man-made dogmas.
The WMS on the other hand, does not condition. It shows the TRUTH through direct, mystical experience, logic, self knowledge and careful experimentation.
What we create are spiritual leaders and revolutionaries, not followers.
Clarity, gnostic mysticism and logic do not require faith. All that is required is honesty.

Very interesting Mr. Matthew Webb,

And how many things The World Mind Society have already modified on the Earth?

Will you be so kind also to number the names of those famous “spiritual leaders” and especially the “revolutionaries”?

Thank you in advance,
Enki
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am