Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sucide
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
angelroze
i dont know why i was asking that question cuz when you think baout it, its kinda rude and personal but i was just wondeing and if you dont want to, you dont havbe to answer it.
gemma
I've tried more than once... obviously I'm too much of an idiot to get it right.

And just wondering, why is this in poetry?
Try
Look at the results... see the community we have here. Surely there is someone who hasn't tried suicide? ... *sigh* Damn life and the obstacles it throws at us...
angelroze
lol i dont know why this is in poetry, lol i just .. wanted to ask it i geuss. you can move too
caitiff
yup..i am sorry to say i have tried. i ended up blacking out, i almost died.
the whole thing shook me up and i realized that it was the most stupid
thing i have ever done.
AmbientSnowflake
Suicides most often occur on an upswing of depression. As people become depressed, or suicidal they begin a descent. They become hopeful of something that will bring them out of depression. This might be family, friends, lovers, things, money, or whatever else there is. And this hope, in fact, does bring them out of depression. Suicide can be the hope that begins an upswing. They are willing to believe that their problems will end by taking their own lives. Hope is the belief in what will happen. And for some, ending their life is what gives them hope.

Suicide leaves a trail of tears behind it. Family and friends are the ones who suffer. The person who kills themselves certainly loses the most.

For myself, being an athiest, suicide is the most wasteful act I could commit. I believe that what I see is what I get. I don't believe in an afterlife.

Life is valuable. I would rather suffer than die. And often I've ate those words.
angrybuddhist
I've never attempted suicide, but I've often thought how easy it would be...
angelroze
honeslty it really int that easy, and suicide? hope? dont go together
johnhy2004
hi
you should hv tried in a different way.
let me tell you how you should try.
1.take a plastic rope and hang yourself in banana tree.
2.take a cup of water and dive in it
laugh.gif
Unknown
i want to make suicide...what is easy way and painless...tablet...for dyeing...
QUOTE(gemma @ Jan 15, 07:18 PM) *

I've tried more than once... obviously I'm too much of an idiot to get it right.

And just wondering, why is this in poetry?

Neurosail
I thought about it when things get really bad,
most of my poems are sad,
but living is the best revenge. wink.gif
lucid_dream
The Stoics are said to have kept a vial of hemlock, just in case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am