Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LSA
BrainMeta.com Forum > Enhancing Consciousness and Cognition > Expanding Consciousness > Entheogens
veda
ok you guyz, in the garden there is a wireframe giraffe (baby size) just covered with morning glory vines that are just covered with buds. the first 2 blooms were  yesterday morning so i think it wont be long till seed harvest time.

so im lookin for anything and everything about lsa. i read the erowid vaults about polar and nonpolar solvents, cold water extraction, trip reports... one person told me the water extraction makes the nausea worse, just eat the seeds. other people say no thats not right, do the extraction. still other people tell me the nausea is a part of the experience.
more people than i can count have said forget MG and go for HBWR, but i dont got no HBWR growin in the garden i got the heavenly blues. Lord, Lord, yes i got them heavenly blues

so im lookin for trip reports, (dan would you be a sweetie and write one up for me?) thoughts, ideas, links, anything about morning glories and lsa.

i promise when i do them ill post a complete report, but till then can anybody help me prepare?
Psiloman
I have had some experience with HBWR but not with morning glory.Its alkaloid profile is slightly diffrent from glories.

There are two major problems with morning glories:
1)low concentration of alkaloids,thus you need to utilize a bigger quantity of seeds
2)Cyanide glycosides which cause nausea and stomach problems.
3)Possible vasoconstriction if you are taking another ergot preparation (hydergine tec).Do not worry too much for thats,i have "guided" about 8 of those experiences with no problem

The extraction proceedures focuses on problem no 2.People i have guided reported minor stomach trouble at doses of 400 seeds but nothing hindering.Let me propose a novel approach...Why not hydrolyse cyanide glycosides taking advantage of enzymes? Cyanide glycosides release cyanide when in contact with certain enzymes in your stomach.Some plants with cyanide glycoside content  store apart those glycosides and enzymes in the leaf so when the unsuspecting animal grazes on them it mixes the two...well....with nasty results.Maybe you could utilize one of those plants to get the cyanide out.Do it in open spaces,you certainly do NOT want to breath it in.

Have a look here: http://forums.spiritplants.com/index.php?a...=ST&f=2&t=10088

A sidenote : you can work on your set and setting,set some goals for the experience,make a list of issues you want to examine under this new light.You could also focus it on ethnic background or utilise teqs used by ancestors.Personally i found that usefull,slightly recreating fro the participants an "eleysenian Mysteries" atmosphere.What cultural background are you from? Hope the question isnt too personal
v3d4
hey its me veda!

thanx psiloman for your comments! smile.gif
that enzyme idea is pretty interesting, but i got the idea that in the examples given for people food, the enzymes did their thing at temperatures that destroy lsa. - but if one could be found thatd be pretty kewl! im gonna try to find out more.
getting more and more blooms everyday now, oh its so pretty i wish i could take a picture to show you guyz!

my cultural background? well i was brought up as a suburban consumer - ha ha! but ive pretty much shaken off that programming. i think.
i have been thinking about set, but actually i hadnt put any thought into setting other than here at home, but since you mention it, i have since decided to just walk into the woods behind the back garden fence. close to home, but very little chance of meeting anyone. im looking at it as a sort of native indian style combination vision quest and moon lodge visit ( if you kno what im sayin).
"...i have guided reported minor stomach trouble at doses of 400 seeds but nothing hindering"
-thanx, thats reassuring. i plan to combat nausea with a prophylactic dose of cannabis. i havent found any reference to anybody else doing this, but i cant believe im the first to think of it!
rhymer
I found this apparently sensible history of these seeds on the web.

Dear Dr. Shulgin:

I'm a college student and I need to find out the history of morning glory seeds. It is easy to discover their psychedelic effects, but I need their history. Can you help me?

-- Christie

Dear Christie:
If I understand your question, you would like to learn the historic background of morning glory seeds. Let me try to describe their early origins, and their cultural introduction to us here in the United States. I will leave the analysis of just what is in them and what their wet pharmacology is, to another time.

Let me go back to the earliest records, and focus on the three historical starting points. There is a plant called (in Nahuatl) "coaxihuitl" (the snake plant) which is, botanically, Rivea corymbosa (or Turbina corymbosa or Ipomeia sidaefolia). The seeds are small and spherical, brown colored, and have the common name "ololuiqui" or the Zapotec name "badoh."

A second plant of this morning glory series, is a large five-petaled beauty called Ipomoea violacea (or Violacea tricolor). In the seeds are black, and rice shaped, and are called (in Aztec) "tlitliltzen" and (in Zapotec) "badoh negro."

A third plant that has leapt into notoriety is the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. This is a four-to-the-seed capsule morning glory known as Argyreia nervosa. It was unknown to the rain forest cultures, but it contains ergot alkaloids and must be brought into this compilation. The better known Hawaiian Wood Rose is of no interest at all.

The records from the time of the Spanish conquest describe the medical and divinatory use of small seeds that were called ololiuqui and reported their role in the dulling of pain and the production of visions. For quite a while it was uncertain just which plant groups were the sources of these seeds, and in the early 20th century literature, the general opinion leaned towards this all being some Datura species. Finally, in the late 1930s, Richard Evans Schultes and his ally Reko, collected the active seeds in Oaxaca, Mexico, where it was still being used by the Mazatec Indians. He identified them as being from the Morning Glory world. And Albert Hofmann, of LSD fame, was the chemist who discovered that these seeds contained ergot alkaloids.

My earliest exposures to Morning Glory seeds followed a Herb Caen column in 1963. There was at that time an advertising slogan LS/MFT ("Lucky Strikes Means Fine Tobacco"), which got shifted over to LS/MGS with the MGS being Morning Glory Seeds. The seeds were available in 25-pound sacks, and were selling like fury. This brought it into our western world, in spades.

For more exacting details of the history of MGS, I know of no better source than the book by Schultes and Hofmann, entitled, "The Botany and Chemistry of Hallucinogens."
river
-Hello Veda-

I have tried morning glorie seeds before. I took only 120 i'd say. I did not wash them or treat them in any way.

After 10 to 20 minutes my stomach felt kind of weird, and a slightly euphoric feeling came over me. I can easilly see how greater amounts would make one hallusinate. I will try them again soon. Only next time I will use an extract methode that I read on erowid, you may have allready read it.

It goes as follows:

Weight does not seem terribly important for LSA. Over the years, much 'gobbledygook' has been posted on the 'net regarding the psychedelic potential of morning glory seeds. More often than not, one reads of procedures varying from simple water soaking to more involved alkaloid extractions involving polar and non-polar solvents and such. This is all tedious and unnecessary. Though such extractions have the potential for success if one is careful and starts with about twice as many seeds as they need to get off (such extractions are usually very inefficient), it's a waste of time.

The benefit of a successful extraction is that the intensity of the negative side effects (nausea, diarrhea, and with repeated use, sometimes leg cramps) can be significantly reduced. As a trade-off, the resulting trip is often less intense. Nevertheless, the negative side effects are overstated. The truth is, for most people they approach the unbearable only with excessive dosage (beyond 250 seeds) and/or excessive frequency of use (more than twice a month).

If you wanna get off on morning glory seeds, all you have to do is take four packages (typically weighing 1.5g each and containing about 60 seeds--this should suffice for anybody), CHEW THEM TO A PASTE AND SWALLOW. That's all there is to it my friends--that's all you have to do. Throw that petroleum ether away for chrissakes! Zippo lighter fluid? Please! Just chew 'em and swallow--BOY will you be glad you did. First-timers will be amazed at the intensity and similarity to acid of this legal and easily obtainable psychedelic. No, it is not as good as LSD, but if nothing else is available, it is a reasonable approximation of one to two hits of acid.

You could trip harder by eating more packages, but as you go beyond 4 packs the law of diminishing returns kicks in. Oh sure, you trip harder, but the undesirable side effects (nausea, diarrhea, extreme lassitude) become increasingly unbearable--ultimately compromising one's ability to enjoy the trip. The lassitude (for the vocabularily challenged, that means it makes you VERY TIRED) is not attributable to the presence of other alkaloids in the seeds, as some have suggested, but rather is a direct effect of the lysergic acid amides themselves. You see, in addition to its psychedelic properties, LSA is also a documented sedative, and in fact is scheduled (Schedule III) as a sedative and not as an hallucinogen. So no extraction procedure will alleviate the fatigue which accompanies, and to some extent, compromises the trip.

Many report good results combining LSA with ephedrine, phenyl propanolamine, or any other legal and easily available stimulant you can think of. But be careful--you don't want to exacerbate the potential for nausea. Also keep in mind that ergot alkaloids such as LSA are vaso-constrictive to begin with and combining them with stimulants such as ephedrine, which are also vaso-constrictive, is not a good idea. It could send your blood pressure through the roof, increase the chances of leg cramping, and even make your hair fall out. So don't go crazy with the ma huang, eh?

It lasts about six hours, with a very steady peak that lasts for about three hours. The trip curve is very symmetrical: slow climb for about an hour and a half, nice steady peak for about two to three hours, then a slow come-down over about an hour and a half. Absolutely no hangover. You should feel nice and relaxed the next day.

Some closing notes on alkaloid content. You want to take Heavenly Blues; they have never let anyone down. Each seed weighs about .025 grams and is about .04% LSA. Two packages is a threshold dose and amounts to about 1 milligram of LSA (60 seeds/pack x 2 packs x .025 g/seed x [.04/100])= 1.2 mg LSA). Three packs gives a nice symptom-free taste of the LSA trip; four is ideal. Many would enjoy five packs symptom-free. Consume 6 to 10 at your stomach's peril. I once consumed 7 packs. It was a very intense trip--extremely enjoyable--but the nausea, et al. became truly unbearable. I recommend four packs--find your own level if you must. And LOOK OUT for those LEG CRAMPS if you overdo it. Keep in mind that overuse of LSA seeds could cause ergotism, a very serious condition. If you start to get leg cramps, it's time to take a LONG HIATUS from LSA.

In conclusion, let me just say that if you really have the extraction bug and feel you MUST extract, do the following: Get an electric coffee grinder--it's important. (They're cheap, about $20 in any Lechters so just get one.) Grind the seeds to a powder over a few minutes, pausing every few seconds so as not to generate too much heat amongst the seed. Why? If you just grind them to dust without taking pauses, the heat generated will destroy the sensitive LSA alkaloids. Fill a decent-sized jar perhaps a third of the way up with lemon or other citrus juice. Pour the seed powder into this and let it soak. The seeds will fluff up and absorb the liquid; keep adding water. Periodically shake and let the seeds settle, shake and let the seeds settle; add water as needed. After an hour, let the seeds settle a final time and pour off the top layer of liquid into a vessel for drinking. You can discard the seed mush. If you're going to use this method, you should use at least 10 packages of seeds as the extraction is very crude. Pour off as much as you can before the seed mush threatens to contaminate and then stop. Don't obsess; there will be plenty of LSA in whatever you pour off. Drink the 'pour off' and discard the seed mush and whatever residual liquid is with it. This will significantly reduce the side effects (nausea and diarrhea--only stimulants or a lower dose will alleviate the fatigue.)
river
By the way, I am very interrested in any other experiences with morning glories, so please, if anyone has had one please post it. I'l post my next experience when it has happened.
Hi As we speak I am on MG. I ate about only 20 seeds, and you know what?.. Its certainly not bad. Nothing intense though, and this is due to my low dose. Slight euphoric feeling, a little headache but that went away.. thats about all... pleasurable and if you dont want to get too fucked up then stick to 20 to 50 seeds.
voices
If you're still around river:

I had my first trip on MG-seeds ( Pearly Gates ) about three months ago.

First off I tried to crush the seeds in a manual grinder, but that didn't work out so I started to chew them. Altogether I managed to ingest, chew and swallow about 100-105 seeds. After the ingestion of the seeds I did some housework for about 30 mins. Then I began playing Triple Bop on my phone in my sofa. Roughly 2 hours after I took the seeds I began to feel very euphoric. Smiling made me feel even more happy and at peace with myself.

A very foolish move was the move to trip while my mother was in the house. When I was at the peak of my experience, she came in to my room and started a conversation with me. At the end of every answer I gave her, I also gave her a big portion of teeny laughter. I couldn't help myself. I just had to laugh.

Well, I managed to ride it out, and she left the room.

About four hours after I ate the seeds, I felt very "tweaked". I wanted to run about and just do something with the energy I was feeling inside of me. Things looked like they were slightly melting. There were no pain in my legs.

I went to sleep, because I had to go to school the day after. NOT a wise thing to do, I surely couldn't fall asleep during the majority of the night, I was also feeling like going insane and throwing up, at the same time. On a side note, the lamps of the streetlights had these auras around them. But I couldn't enjoy that, I felt like going insane, and staying insane for the rest of my life.

The day after I felt tweaked but still very tired. Trashed. Not until three days after my experience I began feeling like normal again.

I will do these seeds again, but not if I'm not equipped with some nitrous oxide, and a sitter. Weekends will serve as ideal for tripping.
Dan
btw, Morning Glory seeds purchased from retailers are coated with a mild poison meant to discourage use as a drug. If you plan on using these seeds, you will probably have to purchase them online from some kind of 'alternative herbalist' in order to avoid the poison. Also, you can just grow the ordinary retail-variety seeds and use the harvested seeds. I know that heavenly blue and flying saucer varieties are supposed to work, I don't know much about the others
the law requires distributors to provide a warning of possible chemical coating on all shipped packages. not all retailers have coated seeds.
however, even though these seeds might not have a chemical coating, they may be grown around pesticides, etc. this shouldnt really effect you, just some food for thought.
Laz
Is it all types of Morning Glories that have hallucinogenic properties? I came across a white variety on the weekend, snow angel i think it was called, anyone know about this one?
Dan
all the varieties are different, only certain varieties have concentrations of LSA that are significant enough for the desired effect.
info
Substance abuser#9181985
I recently had a great morning glory trip, let me give an explanation of the preparation so others may apply this info for comparison and contrast to others. My friend and I took split the contents of 7 pouches each containg 1.5 grams, we ground them up in a coffee grinder and mixed them with cold water, we drank this hellishly disgusting concoction(it's not that bad, but by no means good) and smoked some cannabis approximately one hour after consumption. This was an attempt to save what was thought to be a lost cause. However such was not the case. Shortly after the smoke break the effects of the LSA began to take over. At first the trip was very sedative, more likely than not due to the weed, but after the trip entrance period, the effects took on a more shroom like feel. The scenery appeared as a painted picture, and the mind expansion feeling was detectable. Colors seemed to come to life, and a state of peacefullness was upon me, however it was not as peacefull as a shroom trip, much closer to acid, a little crazier I suppose, after that face of intesity, the trip mellowed out, but visuals began to bend and melt, not extremely but definetely. Shortly after these effects it was very late and I went to bed. Definetely worth doing again, I may attempt extraction to avoid nausea and leg cramps.
sketch-a-kid
Every Wednesday my friend (who identifies himself as a shamon) go out to celebrate humpday (what, you <br>don't></b> celebrate wednesday!?!?!). One fine Wednesday evening a long time friend of his (and casual friend of mine) came home from school for reading week. Being a wizard himself, our friend from out of town came out for the celebrations. To commemorate this gathering of wizards and shamons, we decided to comsume (oraly via chewing up and swallowing) 180-200 morning glory seeds each. These seeds were picked out of an assosiate's garden. "Yes," my friend told me, "you're taking a drug somone grew in their garden." This had been mine and our mutual friend's first time taking morning glory seeds, but the shamon's third (well.............. he IS a shamon I guess).

This was ment to be a more recreational and spiritual event then one for exploration, so we failed to keep a proper trip log. After chewing and swaollowing the seeds, which tasted terrible, we decided to smoke a bowl (a large bowel between the three of us) and go for coffee. I at this time knew of the possibilities of these seeds but had never tried them as I mentioned earlier, I suppose I failed to take them seriously. On our way back to the car, our friend vomited for about 90 seconds, after which he felt fine. The good shamon reminded the wizard (maybe I should have just named them......... nawe, this has nice fantacy feel to it) that he would still in fact trip. at this point I was feeling a little un easy, after hitting the bong once again, I caught some very acidic disguard jump up my throat, which I rammed back down in reflex. We contiued the journy back to the car that was waiting for us at the park aboput 3 KM from the coffee shop, through a nice forest and the city arboretum. Once we hit the bottom of a gully we stoped to light yet another bowel. I think this would have been about 2 hours since consumption. At this point we all noticed a great aura around the scene we were situated in, I was also feeling a great sense of euphoria and a negative body buzz at -2 or so, which is never enough to keep me down. The euphoria was very calm in it's presence and had no waves, rolls or anxiety at all, which was to be expected from such a substance, what was unexpected houwever was a slight surging feeling.

This was a point in the trip I enjoyed quite a bit. This ofcourse was where set and setting came into play rather nicely. To imagine the scene: the three of us were standing in the middle of a gully, in the foest beside the road (see, I'm the one that looks like a raver, between the wizard and the shamon hahaha, this is great I'm going to have to do this more often). The night was just after winter had hit it's peek, it was warm and foggy out but still plenty of snow so the fog was thick and reflected the soft light comming from the street lamps. I found this fog and the light from the street lamps played excelently with the visuals which probably spawned this aura we all had been enjoying.

After we decided that this point was the morning "glory", we continued up the other side of the gully to the car.

I should mention at this point that our shamon guide to this trip chose the out of doors for two main reasons. The primary one being ofcourse that we should enjoy such a natural trip in an equaly natural setting. The secondary logic behind this reasoning was that this was a potentialy messy experience and that we <i>will</i> have a shitastrophie and probably vomit. For those reasons we would want to be near a toilet for the first hour and a half. So we parked in a large park and walked to and from a coffee shop, I suppose we were lucky only one of us had to vomit.

While walking back to the car we were carrying on with plesent and intelectual conversation. This was all easy, but as soon as we got to the car, this changed for me.

Now, the three of us all concider ourselves to be explorers of exsistance and consciousness and we all seek what we can learn from psychedelics. In this quest, I'm usualy the one to drive. On a Wednesday, the best bearing on how sucessful the evening has been, is weather or not I can drive. I could not drive, I was tripping HARD. This was fine with my friends, they were enjoying eachother in conversation still, but I was lost in my own thoughts. I think this was started by the question "Where are we driving to", which was left unanswerd when I couldn't drive. I was then in great parrel as to "what we were doing". I had no idea and I didn't know where to start looking for the answer to the question I was then stressing over. I've never freaked out in any experience befor, dispite the 4 tabs of LSD I had taken during another experience, but at this point I was pretty god damn close. I was just about to go mad.

I think this was a failing on my part to take these seeds seriously. Earlier in the evening I asked my shamon friend, "Do you think we'll trip?", to which he responded, "Oh there's no doubt we'll trip." and we did. I later wrote this about that point in the trip:

"I think I was tripping my hardest when I realized all my thought processes had stopped and I was panicing in my attemps to start them up again."

This should be easy headspace and I would like to explore it again some time when I am more prepared for it, the panic really did kill the euphoria with the questions "Who are we? What are we doing? Where are we going?"

We decided to go for a walk to a near by assosiate's house, the house where the morning glories had been picked. Now, this house has a reputation of being the most dramaticly and negatively charged place..................... ever. The negative energy pours out of the blacked out windows like a F**KING tea pot pours tea. One of my friend's was the oldest daughter's ex-boyfriend, who has never been partial to my second friend. This was not a place I wanted to be so once I realized that's where we were headed, I said that I was going to go home.

I like to think I know what I'm doing when it comes altering my neuro chemestry and at this point I knew I couldn't drive and had no intension in doing so but it was the only excuse I had to leave the house, but ofcourse with the drama that comes out of the house, it couldn't keep it's self away from me, because I'm "on !!!DRUGS!!!" and can't be trusted or some sh*t like that. So the two daughters living in the house, both their boyfriends, a mutual friend of our's, the house's extra tenate (whom is also a mutual friend) all decided to come after me. Which sounds worse then it was. I'm on good terms with all of them dispite the negative charge and we had plans to hang out that night anyway. To hang out away from that house was probably best anyway. After meeting up with everyone at the park where my car was, I gave my keys to the tenant as an act of good faith to show I had no real intension of driving. The other mutual friend, who was up from the big city, then drove us to another coffee shop to recharge on some cafiene. Many bowls were consumed along the way.

Once we hit the coffee shop I hopped into the washroom to see if I could defecate, a good idea to take advantage of the opportunity in my opinion. While on the porcelain, I noticed some intense but high detailed visuals on teh floor tiles. This was a Tim Hortin's coffee shop for those who know the standard washroom design. The tiles seemed layerd with intense stained (gas in water) colours. The layers were flowing and interchanging randomly and didn't seem to be influenced by anything else. At this point my mind seemed a little more collected.

I'm in class right now and it's about to end, I'll continue this from the library in 20 minutes.

I tried to gather other visuals from the washroom, the miror, sink, counter and stall composition should have provided me with somthing, but it was a fruitless effort at the time.

Later, the tenant directed those who continued after the coffee shop (the shamon, raver, wizard, big city boy and ofcourse the tenant herself) to a snowmobile trail just outside the city. There we walked for a bit and looked back on the city. The city lights had given our monument of civalization an aura or blue and white, which reflected off the snow with a red tinge from the light polution. By the time the negative body buzz had been replaced with a lighter, cleaner but empty feeling. I was hungry but content with the empty stomich. As I moved I knew my body was tired but it didn't seem to be anything worth worrying about in comparison to the troubles I had earlier.

As we stood out in what seemed to be the edge of civalization I was still reflecting on the play in the car ride over. Our gentleman friend from the big city is a bit of a geek and he likes his radios. His car, an auctioned off police crusier is filled with them. This gentleman is also a security guard in a city with a large market for them. In that kind of market it seems that the more you look like a cop, the better. This ment that we were riding in a car with a larger man, wearing large, black, leather, ass-kicking boots, striped pants, a utility belt, a reflective, green jacket, while riding in an old police cruiser, filled with radios. It was a god damn scene from COPS I swear to you. While on LSA, I felt I should have been riding in the back. The best part of this is that our friend also speaks like a cop, you know, out of the corners of his mouth, which I happen to know comes from spending alot of time on the radios. This was all okay though, we run into eachother in the village at C&W all the time .

After this we all parted and I went home feeling exhausted to get a good two hours of rest (read "rest", not sleep). I woke up to make my 3 hour journy to school. I was going to high school in the down town of the city at the time, I had a room but still had to work up north so I spent half the week there. I got into my car pool and was greated with, "You were out smoking last night weren't you?", "Yeah." I replied. I got some sleep on the way down, went straight to my room and kinda slept untill it was time to meet my car pool again to go to work up north. This paragraph has little to do with the trip, but has a lesson: This is a weekend drug, i say again; a WEEKEND drug, when you have no obligations and the resources for a FULL detox. I felt like sh*t.

Well F**K, I have more to say but I need to meet my friend for lunch. So I will again continue this some time tonight, probably befor 7 PM I hope. Also, this is a rough draft of my story/report, which I will profread, correct and polish at another time, when I have it. Thanks for bearing with my constraints, I hope you've enjoyed so far.

As I was laying in my bed, I was never a comfortable temperature and I had full intent on going to school but was unable to get the motivation to get up when I awoke from a light sleep. Alothough the sleep was light I felt very heavy bodied.

on my way back to meet my car pool everything was still quite significant. I was still exhausted and there were no visual effects, but I was still very contimplative.

"Am I walking or falling? I could just be catching myself with one foot in time to shoot the other one out infront in order to take the next step, which just means I'm falling everywhere I go."

This was a thaught as I walked back to meet my car pool to go to work after another 1.5 hour comute. I then decided to get onto the transit. I hadn't gone to school but decided it was important to go to work as I had recently lost an older and higher paying job. Work was easy enough, the headspace was easy and relatively neutral with the exception of my exhaustion. The crown of going to work in these states is that people know. The worst part: I'm a part time military communications worker. But hey; The worse I look today the better a time I had last night.

Once I finaly got home, My friend called to see "what was up". I demanded that he come over ASAP. My parents had gone to bed befor I returned from work and I wanted to cuddle. If I didn't watch the door, my friend would ring the doorbell and my parents would wake up and I still didn't think I was prepared to see them. I began to wonder if my friend would be able to tell if I had been F**KING with my neuro chemestry, this is a game I like to play and he sometimes tries to catch me on it; I basicly make it sport to try and guess what drugs people are under the inflouence of and what direction their trips are going in. I'm rather good at it, I can even notice alot of chronic effects in people, "detectable personality changes".

I looked in the miror and realised I had been up for 41 hours but my friend likes his amphetamiens as much as I like my psychedelics and I'd be lieing if I said I didn't par-take in that kind of adventure when he party together, so it was okay to look like I had a good time last night. About a half hour had passed and my friend still had yet to arrive. He had called because he was near by and I had to sleep for school the next day, so I was kind of hopping that he would be there soon enough to chat, cuddle and sleep. This anxiety and attention to my personal apearance lead to contimplate my drug use over all. Frankly I spend very little time sober and this was upsetting me. Once my friend arrived I ranted about that I had a bad acid trip, not that the trip on the acid was bad but that the acid I was tripping on was bad (jokingly ofcourse, it was an excelent trip) but that I was horribly frightend I was spiraling. After my friend assured me that he was using just about as much as I was and that I had just had a bad acid trip (I assured him it was fun). After this we cuddled and fell asleep together. Thus concluding my experience.

I havn't yet mentioned some of the imagry flashed I got through this trip because I'm not sure when or where in the occurance of events I experienced them. <-- will continue exactly here

Well, class is over yet again, so I will continue this yet again when it is possible for me to do so, it seems important for em to do so at this point I guess.
Unknown
what was unexpected houwever was a slight surging feeling.

ah, the surging, overflowing euphoric feeling of invincibility and bliss; there are few experiences more enjoyable than this one.

Sounds like you had a hell of a trip. Getting stuck on questions like 'where are we going'; yeah, i've been there. Take a few drugs, and suddenly you morph into a philosopher. Any insights that you remember? Most insights gathered during drug-induced insightful experiences I cannot bring back with me when I come back down to normal, and so I just sense that I experienced something amazing and had the keys to the universe, but what those keys were, I rarely if ever remember.
Unknown
Well, I'm just about to edit the post to try and tell the rest of the story, but I should mention now that I did have one insight on how we as entities of energy can orbit our energy to join with others. It was co-insiding with a pettern viual I need to research the name of, but I think it's a budaist thing, I vagly remember from when I studied the following.
sketch-a-kid
pfft. now I can't log in, and I forgot today is wednesday, so I will continue at a later date.

*sketch*
Unknown
where did u go? i was in r class and u never came back one day. please tell me where u went to? we r worried.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am