Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God or the Devil
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > What is God?
Onfire
i will tell you an experience the change my life.

I believe so deeply and this divine being thats called God.
I believe he chooses who he wants to complete some work of his
one year ago i was sleeping in bed and i woke up, i knew it wasnt no dream, the same way you know its reality. so i saw this bright white spirit figure enter my body and as it did this black shadow left my body .
it happen so fast that my mind couldnt graps what really happen. since that day i was a change man, why?
becuase 2000 years ago a man(not human) describe something similar to what really happen to me.
my spirituality grew beyond normal limits, i have sensitivity to spirits, and i have made few prophecies.
and they have come true. it changed the way i think, all my beliefs change and who i was , was only a shadow in few days of that experience.

this is something that i cant deny nor try to erase it in my mind

one question is if i am right and you believe what i am telling you is true which it is
and i better die believing in something than dying beliving in nothing
and losing if i am right. becuase my freinds i am sorry to tell you alls
there is a place called HELL.
lucid_dream
yes, there's a place called Hell, but it's all in your mind
Onfire
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ May 15, 06:08 PM) *

DO you really think its on your mind? or are you afraid to believe thats true
is your mind in denial. if i told you i saw the devil when i was a kid
are you going to tell me thats not real also. i am not trying to embrace onto you my beliefs
but i only speak of things that i experience.
LifeMirage

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ May 15, 06:08 PM)

DO you really think its on your mind? or are you afraid to believe thats true
is your mind in denial. if i told you i saw the devil when i was a kid
are you going to tell me thats not real also. i am not trying to embrace onto you my beliefs
but i only speak of things that i experience.

Experience is a neurochemical reaction in the brain. Proving it was real (or what we understand to be real) is something else. Experience is to be shared and understood. But everyone will always have his or her opinion/perception on the matter. How open minded are you regarding this experience? Could you equally accept the fact it truly could have occured in your mind? Are you open to that possibility of reality?
lucid_dream
Onfire, I'm not necessarily suggesting you change your beliefs if they serve a useful function, but if you're legitimately concerned with truth, then your beliefs will have to take back seat.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Onfire @ May 16, 03:34 AM) *

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ May 15, 06:08 PM) *

...are you afraid to believe

i'm not afraid to believe that when I die it's my end. i think those who can't accept that are afraid, but it's misguided fear. fear the pain of dying. now that's real enough:

According to a study performed by Oregon Health & Science University researchers and published recently in the Journal of Palliative Medicine, 48% of 1,384 people surveyed between 2000 and 2002 reported having a family member die in severe to moderate pain or distress. "Appropriate Methods to Assess the Effectiveness and Efficacy of Treatments or Interventions to Control Cancer Pain" by Claudia Bausewein ; Irene J. Higginson; Journal of Palliative Medicine; 7 (3); 423 -- 430; June 2004.
Onfire
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ May 15, 07:24 PM) *

Onfire, I'm not necessarily suggesting you change your beliefs if they serve a useful function, but if you're legitimately concerned with truth, then your beliefs will have to take back seat.

All i am going to say is believe in what you wish, how do you explained
possess people is this a chemical reaction too? i dont think so.
i have seen enough to believe that there is higher being
you think we were just born from a lake of chemicals
that body is too complex think about that it was created by someone.
lucid_dream
*yawns*

the topics you allude to your post have already been talked to death in different threads. Look around a bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am