Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Emoticons?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Shawn
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. brain.gif

Try
I never use Emotes... just don't like them... so that was a worthless post. Just my opinion...
Shawn
I appreciate your opinion. You might like that I removed the emoticon pictures from the posting area, though you can still access them all by clicking on 'Show All'. Personally, I found having to view the smiley pics while filling out a post a bit distracting and annoying.
gemma
I'd like one with sad puppy eyes. Or a dead one with X's for eyes. Or maybe one that's red and looks ready to explode...
Try
I can't say I found it distracting, but yes much better.

There is only one emote I like... :wall: but I'm sure I found that on another forum... it is very funny though... x
angelroze
I BELIVE that new emotocons would be aweesome, maybe some ppl do think there distracting but i see it as the show more emotion. ya know? i mean sure its good to put them on the side like you have them but more would eb awesome
Charise
I personally love emots! Like sweetTHANG said...they are a great way to show just a little added extra emotion..

For example:

Ohhh...I've missed you soooo much!! user posted image

or:

What on earth were you thinking??user posted image

or:

awww..I'm so sorry for wacking you with that stick..forgive me??user posted image

or:
excuse me...but I reaaaaally gotta vent here... *goes right off into full tantrum mode!!*user posted image

anyway... those are my favs..lol cool.gif
rhymer
Hi Charise,
Welcome to Mind-Brain.
Your compliments to Shawn reflect the way I found the site when I first visited.

I hope you remain so impressed and help to create an increasingly interesting environment!

I must say I love your emoticons, especially the tantrum fella. The detail presented is most enjoyable.

Bye for now, Bill.
Charise
Thank you for the welcome Rhymer, from what I have read so far, the members here are very warm and wonderful people! A refreshing change to what I've been subject to on other sites. I sincerely look forward to reading all the posts and contributing my own thoughts where I can!

lol@the emoticons... aren't they terrific?! I don't see many places where I could actually use the tantruming little guy in here though since nearly everything I've read either pleases me and leaves a smile on my face or just leaves me clueless..lol

may have to find a little emot that shows the 'deer in the headlights look' *winks*

angelroze
i love the stick one!!! OMG where do you find those?! those are so great!!
rOze
Unknown
to sa nowe? lol ... wez wogole tongue.gif
Unknown
to sa nowe? lol ... wez wogole tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am