Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hereby and henceforth put forth the proposition that I would love to see a thriving forum here for lucid dreamer's journal entries, and techniques of various kinds.
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Long Ears
I've been browsing the web for lucid dream experts journal entries so that I might derive the inspiration from them to go on further in my practices. It has come to mind that I would love very much if the dreamers of BrainMeta would get together and evaluate the potential benefit of creating a basic forum here for lucid dreamers, advanced and otherwise, so that we can further grow together in that way.

Special request from, Long Ears

Thank you for you time in reading this. Please get back to me with any suggestions comments or inquiries.

Lucid Dreams oneighronauts!
Anne`s fine
QUOTE(Long Ears @ Dec 06, 2012, 11:43 PM) *

I've been browsing the web for lucid dream experts journal entries so that I might derive the inspiration from them to go on further in my practices. It has come to mind that I would love very much if the dreamers of BrainMeta would get together and evaluate the potential benefit of creating a basic forum here for lucid dreamers, advanced and otherwise, so that we can further grow together in that way.

Special request from, Long Ears

Thank you for you time in reading this. Please get back to me with any suggestions comments or inquiries.

Lucid Dreams oneighronauts!

Am i qualified to be a member of forum for lucid dreamers(if it `ll exist) as everyday ji have 1-2 bad dreams
i`m serious
Long Ears
[/quote]

Am i qualified to be a member of forum for lucid dreamers(if it `ll exist) as everyday ji have 1-2 bad dreams
i`m serious
[/quote]

Yes, of course you would be. Lucid dreaming is a grand alternative to nightmares I have found. By becoming lucid within them you can transform them into very beautiful experiences of 'light' instead of 'darkness'. Do you know much about lucid dreaming in general?
Long Ears
(pretending to be someone else)---(using a cowboy accent) Well, I thank that'd be a darn tootin blast! I feeyal the sayme way Lowng Airs! I thank you got a good head on your sholders tuh bring such a thing up. Yeeeeehaw!!

smile.gif
P JayS
QUOTE(Long Ears @ Dec 14, 2012, 07:45 AM) *

(pretending to be someone else)---(using a cowboy accent) Well, I thank that'd be a darn tootin blast! I feeyal the sayme way Lowng Airs! I thank you got a good head on your sholders tuh bring such a thing up. Yeeeeehaw!!

smile.gif

How about a P.j.S Internet School including such dreamers?.

You could join the school at Creative Pi & the Child of Productivity! found also at brainmeta.com perhaps.

An entry in the school might get you a free listing in the Random Business Directory from Creative Pi TM.

Yours Truly,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer.
Long Ears
Tell me more! smile.gif
Long Ears
I visited the site but diddn't see much but math and appliance stuff. Where's all the lucid dreamers? smile.gif
Long Ears
Oh I see. It's in the beginning stages... When can we start a lucid dreaming section?
P JayS
QUOTE(Long Ears @ Jan 21, 2013, 12:13 PM) *

Oh I see. It's in the beginning stages... When can we start a lucid dreaming section?

Immediately as far as i'm concerned but with the benefit of future education (Life's edu. for everyone involved with the P.j.S Internet School) in mind as well. i have a brief resume of some of my original math & science stored here at brainmeta.com although the credits from the school of P.j.S must consider the original efforts of others past, present and future.

Like for example: e=mc^2. Was that the effort of Albert Einstein or his wife in connection or was the idea the work of a brain child that they got the idea from and proceeded to develop it further? The P.j.S School would like to credit the original thinkers of that precious formula in the order of originality or who had the idea first.

See also some P.j.S School ideals found at Post 13 of this following link found here at BrainMeta.com:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showt...id=122650&st=0&

Is the P.j.S Internet School something to just dream about or not? or is it something to work at as well?

Here is a Link to see a little more fully what the internet school project is about: http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showt...=0&#entry122650
Long Ears
QUOTE(P JayS @ Jan 21, 2013, 12:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Jan 21, 2013, 12:13 PM) *

Immediately as far as i'm concerned but with the benefit of future education (Life's edu. for everyone involved with the P.j.S Internet School) in mind as well. i have a brief resume of some of my original math & science stored here at brainmeta.com although the credits from the school of P.j.S must consider the original efforts of others past, present and future.

Like for example: e=mc^2. Was that the effort of Albert Einstein or his wife in connection or was the idea the work of a brain child that they got the idea from and proceeded to develop it further? The P.j.S School would like to credit the original thinkers of that precious formula in the order of originality or who had the idea first.

See also some P.j.S School ideals found at Post 13 of this following link found here at BrainMeta.com:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showt...id=122650&st=0&

Is the P.j.S Internet School something to just dream about or not? or is it something to work at as well?

Here is a Link to see a little more fully what the internet school project is about: http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showt...=0&#entry122650

Mmmm I don't know.how do we gain a great following? I don't even know any expert lucid dreamers sad.gif
P JayS
Everybody has dreams and aspirations of one sort or another. People would like to know if their dreams have any bearing on reality. i suppose that everyone is a lucid dreamer as far as i can tell.

Perhaps a section at the P.j.S internet school where people can record their dreams as they remember them and then as time passes they can see if their dreams are being fulfilled or not as they review their own files.
SilverCrow
QUOTE(P JayS @ Jan 26, 2013, 03:59 PM) *

Everybody has dreams and aspirations of one sort or another. People would like to know if their dreams have any bearing on reality. i suppose that everyone is a lucid dreamer as far as i can tell.

Perhaps a section at the P.j.S internet school where people can record their dreams as they remember them and then as time passes they can see if their dreams are being fulfilled or not as they review their own files.

I think their may be some misunderstanding of terms here. Lucid dreaming is a specific phenomenon of consciousness that can be learned as a skill. It isn't the same as 'aspirations'. It is a process of becoming aware that one is in a dream(asleep in ones physical bed) and out of that realization, being able to explore vast reaches of experience, that normally lies dormant in our minds, and even often considered by many to be an 'impossibility'. for those who have had some real lucid dream experiences, we know that it's a very real experience however, or at least a very real seeming experience-- much like this one-- awake right now(out of bed)...

I typed in the word 'oneighronaut' because I was looking for the same thing Long Ears was apparently looking for. LUCID DREAMERS OF BRAIN META! I know you're out there/in here smile.gif

SilverCrow
oneironaut:
1.A person who explores dream worlds, usually associated with lucid dreaming.

oneironautics (uncountable)
1.lucid dreaming, the ability to explore dreams.

lucid dreaming (uncountable)
1.a form of dreaming in which the conscious mind takes control over the contents of the dream

... So it's a skill. Not everyone is an oneironaut, unless we are talking about the rout where everyone is everything, which I can dig. but just thought some clarification here might have been helpful if it was needed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am