Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential BrainMeta Research Ideas
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
KoolK3n
This topic thread is to provide a basis for Brainmeta users to start pooling in their research ideas that deserve attention.

Have fun!

Oh and ironically, Happy Halloween!
Magister Hayk
Start pooling for whom?

Are there funding opportunities looming?

No Money No Research Ideas.
KoolK3n
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 31, 2011, 11:48 AM) *

Start pooling for whom?

Not for whom. But for reference when we actually start up research. Surely, you have some ideas?
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Oct 31, 2011, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 31, 2011, 11:48 AM) *

Start pooling for whom?

Not for whom. But for reference when we actually start up research. Surely, you have some ideas?

When the research shall start up, who shall pay the Money and what are the frames of activities?
Magister Hayk
?
KoolK3n
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 01, 2011, 09:21 PM) *

?

I am not certain who will fund our studies..It is just a good time to start collecting and refining ideas in mind.

Aren't you the one who said:
"I have no doubt that the Foundation shall find sufficient funding to fund specific, non-standard investigations."
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 02, 2011, 06:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 01, 2011, 09:21 PM) *

?

I am not certain who will fund our studies..It is just a good time to start collecting and refining ideas in mind.

Aren't you the one who said:
"I have no doubt that the Foundation shall find sufficient funding to fund specific, non-standard investigations."

Certainly I did, but do we have legally registered Foundation by now? I guess not.

I suggest to leave here under certain numeration only the Titles of the potential research projects of the future Brain-Meta Research Foundation as a part of the Mega-Brain-Meta Project.
Magister Hayk
Project title # 1:

"Development of Method utilizing special musical signals providing outstanding healing of human body" by Magister Hayk

A special note: The foundation must fund not only research projects but should fund process of development of the research projects and in that view the activities of the Foundation should differ from activities of all other Foundations. I shall write about that issue later on when activities related with establishment of the foundation shall get initiated.
Magister Hayk
So what is the title of your Research Project?

Project title # 2:

?
KoolK3n
During lectures, I've brainstormed the following:
My ideas expand outside the context of studies*

Feasibility = Impact on society
Prerequisite = Some backround knowledge

Project title # 2: Cold Fusion
Feasibility: Very High
Cost: Moderate
Prerequisite: Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Engineering

Project title # 3: Total Prevention Of Alzheimers
Feasibility: High
Prerequisite: Neuroscience, Biology

Project title # 4: Dream Telepathy
Feasibility: Moderate
Prerequisite: Veteran Lucid Dreamer

Project title # 5: Book And/Or Documentary
Prerequisite: None

Project title # 6: Carbon Nanotubes
Cost: Very High
Prerequisite: Physics, Biology, Chemistry

Project title # 7: Crystal Skulls
Feasibility: Low
Cost: Low
Prerequisite: History, Biology
KoolK3n
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 01, 2011, 11:19 PM) *

Project title # 1:

"Development of Method utilizing special musical signals providing outstanding healing of human body" by Magister Hayk

A special note: The foundation must fund not only research projects but should fund process of development of the research projects and in that view the activities of the Foundation should differ from activities of all other Foundations. I shall write about that issue later on when activities related with establishment of the foundation shall get initiated.

I like it! Are you aware or referring to binaural beats?
Magister Hayk
Thank you for your titles. When issues of the Foundation establishment shall get discussed we shall return to issues of how to select priorities.

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 03, 2011, 05:05 AM) *

I like it! Are you aware or referring to binaural beats?

Thanks. I am not referring to binaural beats.
Magister Hayk
Project title # 8:

Project title: "Development of technical capability of safe collection and continuous preservation in time of arrays of signals traveling dwelling (e.g. in noise form) and/or created (generated, incubated) in human body, in such a way to be able to preserve the integrated information contained in those signals providing for them secure safe heaven and capability to develop, integrate and exchange that information with other systems, domains etc." by Magister Hayk
KoolK3n
Project title # 9: [Repeat] Scole Experiments
Feasibility: High
Prerequisite: History, Engineering, Neuroscience, Veteran Lucid Dreamer/OBE
Magister Hayk
I think you should preserve numeration of the projects, even in variants.

E.g. use 7.1 that will be more helpful to discuss in future.
KoolK3n
Sure! I'll get to that sometime soon.

Project title # 10: Oak Island
Cost: High
Prerequisite: Physics, Architecture Engineering, Hydraulics
Magister Hayk
I do not think that "Oak Island" Project is a good Project idea.
KoolK3n
I have break all next week so I have some free time for Brainmeta.

As in regards to Oak Island, I'll start up a new topic thread.
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 08:02 AM) *

I have break all next week so I have some free time for Brainmeta.

As in regards to Oak Island, I'll start up a new topic thread.

You should agree that it will be very expensive project and I think it is not reasonable to get engaged in those issues esp. that we know that Roosevelt himself been funding excavations there.

Besides that as they inserted the Pit image in the National Treasure movie I think it is not reasonable to get engaged into such a Cosmic project.

Hardly the true portrait of Shakespeare (or portrait of some other interesting person) costs so much efforts to dig so dip while not being sure that it is there.

In my view Charlotte provides more interesting clue leading to more specific place, but in my view a reasonable man should not spend his life-time to look for such non-perspective secrets.
KoolK3n
Absolutely true! These are just random ideas to conjure up for reference later. Not necessarily a predestined project. Still an interesting idea to ponder upon. Actually, there are dozens of others of projects similar to feasibility and cost from the Tv series, "Ancient Aliens". Could you elaborate on this Charlotte?
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 08:30 AM) *

Absolutely true! These are just random ideas to conjure up for reference later. Not necessarily a predestined project. Still an interesting idea to ponder upon. Actually, there are dozens of others of projects similar to feasibility and cost from the Tv series, "Ancient Aliens".

I think it is better to stay afar from the White Rabbit hole of the Oke Island as well from the Ancient Alice n research topics.
KoolK3n
Yess I do agree. The feasibility and price do not meet up with our limited resources. Could you elaborate on this Charlotte?

I disagree on Ancient Aliens though, while they do overly hype the research topics. It is none the less thought provoking. Conspiracies are one of the reasons that got me interested in the pursuit for truth (science), ultimately to the registeration of Brainmeta. On the other hand though, some viewers can take the context of the show in a different direction that I also disagree with. I for one, will not focus to much of my time in analyzing in a single conspiracy. It is important to keep other issues on the radar..

PS: 9/11 was an inside job! (This was the only exception)

I personally endorse pursuing project ideas: 1-6, 8, and 9
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 08:45 AM) *

Yess I do agree. The feasibility and price do not meet up with our limited resources. Could you elaborate on this Charlotte?

In my view any story teller who knows the secret or is tuned to the sources who in their turn are tuned to the real secret or coded data containing secret or DNA molecules of those who formerly new the secret, while building a creative movie cannot hide the secret and his brain against his will shall put all the clues to the true treasure in the movie.

In my view the National Treasure contains the secret clues leading to the real treasures.
Magister Hayk
That is why a wise person, who knew what I wrote above said that One Should Keep in Secret that there is a Secret to Keep.
KoolK3n
Yess! Ze secrets to our past may lie in our DNA. That to me is the Holy grail of revealing our past..

Edited last post*
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:13 AM) *

Yess! Ze secrets to our past may lie in our DNA. That to me is the Holy grail of revealing our past..

Edited last post*

From point of view of science fiction better to assume that not in our DNA but in light's noise flowing through DNA (somehow formerly tuned with the stone) or some sort of Green Stone formed in the brain (or some other place within or outside the body but tuned with the body) of certain individuals to the brain of the researcher using it as source of knowledge or which can be found somewhere else and known also as Philosophic Stone, which while being somehow used can produce Elixir of Life which's true effect presumably is still a great secret for the brotherhood of the "moral, ethical and loving" theologians.

I have to go, but better to discard the issue and return to peaceful agricultural and engineering topics.
Magister Hayk
If we go further with the project I suggest to discuss potential schemes of money collection.
Joesus
I know a secret place, and I could also keep secret the amount of money to protect what needs to remains secret to secretly work on what is secret.
Magister Hayk
Project title # 10:

Project title: "Development of energy generating system producing electricity during ice melting process." by Magister Hayk
KoolK3n
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 26, 2011, 11:33 PM) *

Project title # 10:

Project title: "Development of energy generating system producing electricity during ice melting process." by Magister Hayk

How would that work? Ice melting processes do the opposite, they absorb heat (thermal energy), not release them.
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 28, 2011, 04:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 26, 2011, 11:33 PM) *

Project title # 10:

How would that work? Ice melting processes do the opposite, they absorb heat (thermal energy), not release them.

There is an info that it works. How it works it is another question that should be researched.
Magister Hayk
Let me rename the later Project:

Project title # 10:

Project title: "Test clues stating possibility of development of energy generating system producing electricity during ice melting process." by Magister Hayk
KoolK3n
Project title # 11: Synthesis of 'Artifical' Oxygen (Man-made oxygen without plants)
Cost: High
Prerequisite: Biology, Chemistry, Engineering
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(Joesus @ Nov 26, 2011, 08:36 PM) *

I know a secret place, and I could also keep secret the amount of money to protect what needs to remains secret to secretly work on what is secret.

?
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 28, 2011, 05:57 AM) *

Let me rename the later Project:

Project title # 10:

Project title: "Test clues stating possibility of development of energy generating system producing electricity during ice melting process." by Magister Hayk

In Japan people already are working over artificial trees for that purpose, but in anyway that is OK.
KoolK3n
QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 27, 2011, 09:43 PM) *

In Japan people already are working over artificial trees for that purpose, but in anyway that is OK.

Yes, another company in Israel is also developing the same technology. Hopefully, we can be the ones to patent it and get it approved first. Comes to show how difficult it is to keep up with these new technologies, nevermind comprehending the potential applications.

I'm curious as to what educational backround you hold.
Magister Hayk
QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 28, 2011, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 27, 2011, 09:43 PM) *

Yes, another company in Israel is also developing the same technology. Hopefully, we can be the ones to patent it and get it approved first. Comes to show how difficult it is to keep up with these new technologies, nevermind comprehending the potential applications.

Jews better to learn how to live under water.

I think we better focus on issues where brain-meta related issues are dominant. Hope you do not suppose that we should establish Mega-research corporation ? If yes, then you need to share your vision of funding of such expensive researches.

I'm curious as to what educational backround you hold.

It is related with natural and related sciences.
Flex
Just came up with an idea for a holographic display that might be fun to try and make a basic prototype to test out.

Create a suspension of three varieties of quantum dots with absorbance in the frequencies of three primary colors of light. The solution should contain equal quantities of the three dot varieties in a concentration sufficient so that at any given point in the solution defined by x,y,z cartesian coordinates, the excitation of any dot variety is possible so long as sufficient energy is provided.

By arranging three sets of light sources orthogonally, the desired excitation energy corresponding to a given color could be produced at a single point in space where the three lasers cross and nowhere else. In doing so, one may be able to create a new video format using orthogonal laser pulses.

http://www.fasebj.org/content/8/11/804.full.pdf

Magister Hayk
So gentlemen, it looks like the creative team halted its activities here? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am