Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whatever happened to God?
BrainMeta.com Forum > A Little Humor > Realm of the Ridiculous
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Hey Hey
Whatever happened to God? Did someone upset him?
Trip like I do
We should thank God that the lord almighty is gone!
catseye
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ May 05, 2009, 05:04 PM) *

"Passion Play" - Jethro Tull
Enki

You know that reminded me this part of the well known song:

And if God is great and God is good why can't he change the hearts of men?
Well maybe God himself is lost and needs help
Maybe God himself he needs all of our help
Maybe God himself is lost and needs help
He's out upon the road to peace

Well maybe God himself is lost and needs help
Maybe God himself he needs all of our help
And he's lost upon the road to peace
And he's lost upon the road to peace
Out upon the road to peace

Hey Hey
"Armed with the thought of being God
I respectfully decline
there wasn’t really very much money
and the work was awful hard"

From 'Armed', Collaboration (1971), Shawn Phillips

Click to view attachment
Enki
I think some gentlemen conducted curious experiment with that black guy from UK, actually they wanted to demonstrate something, while instead, something was demonstrated back to them.

It looks like the God became rather an object of experiment for some gentlemen than the one to be respected.

The release of the Zeitgeist movie, such a broadband advertisement of Angels & Demons along with Gnostic outlook at Abraxas whose statute they demonstrate in the movie, as far as I understand peruse an aim of fundamental reshaping the human perception of the Devine worldwide.

The way how God and his essence were humiliated here in this section by a set of experimentalists from the United Kingdom demonstrates how far the human vanity can demonize human soul pushing it to such barbaric experiments with the realm of Devine.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Enki @ May 16, 2009, 04:58 PM) *

I think some gentlemen conducted curious experiment with that black guy from UK, actually they wanted to demonstrate something, while instead, something was demonstrated back to them.

It looks like the God became rather an object of experiment for some gentlemen than the one to be respected.

The release of the Zeitgeist movie, such a broadband advertisement of Angels & Demons along with Gnostic outlook at Abraxas whose statute they demonstrate in the movie, as far as I understand peruse an aim of fundamental reshaping the human perception of the Devine worldwide.

The way how God and his essence were humiliated here in this section by a set of experimentalists from the United Kingdom demonstrates how far the human vanity can demonize human soul pushing it to such barbaric experiments with the realm of Devine.
Exactly! (Eh?)
Enki
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ May 16, 2009, 06:36 PM) *
(Eh?)

Though that helped to disclose the mystery of number 317 laugh.gif

What a pity that it is impossible yet to make money out of that.

Btw, Hey Hey, I know the clue why Maya calendar ends at 2012, do you know people in England who would like to buy that information? I am selling, desperately need money.
Lindsay
Can anyone upset the dead? Nietzsche asked smile.gif
Enki
QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 17, 2009, 01:41 PM) *

Mr. Lindsay, it is a provocation.
Joesus
QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 17, 2009, 09:41 PM) *

If we use the same connotative application of the word "Dead" as was used by Jesus when he said "Let the dead bury the dead" we can assume the dead are to be upset by awakening them and bringing them back to life.

So the implication is can someone who is dead of mind body and soul be disturbed from their death.

The answer would be, some yes some no.

But who would that someone be who would disturb the dead?
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 17, 2009, 08:00 PM) *

And the answer is?
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 18, 2009, 04:29 AM) *

And the answer is?

Someone who is not dead, and familiar with those things that are alive, within the dead.
Rick
QUOTE(Enki @ May 16, 2009, 10:54 PM) *

317 is a prime number. Is 5718282756622883 prime?
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Rick @ May 18, 2009, 07:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 16, 2009, 10:54 PM) *

317 is a prime number. Is 5718282756622883 prime?
5718282756622883 is not prime. It is divisible by 401.

( http://www.math.com/students/calculators/s...rime-number.htm )
Rick
Or you could use Wolfram Alpha at

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

or my own Big Number Cruncher at

http://rjwagner49.com/Software/Shareware/bignum.zip

(requires VBRUN300.DLL at http://rjwagner49.com/Software/Shareware/vbrun.zip)

5718282756622883 is not prime. It's factors are 401, 2777111, and 5134853. Takes about two minutes with Big Number Cruncher. About 10 seconds with Wolfram Alpha.
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 18, 2009, 01:06 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 18, 2009, 04:29 AM) *

And the answer is?

Someone who is not dead, and familiar with those things that are alive, within the dead.

Egyptologists? tongue.gif

Well, now without jokes:

And who is that someone? The Name Please!
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 04:11 AM) *

Egyptologists? tongue.gif

Well, now without jokes:

And who is that someone? The Name Please!

Without Jokes,.... you mentioned secrets that must be kept.
There are no such things as secrets that are kept for ever and from everyone.
Evolution is growth and there are those that play a role in the evolution of man.
But if you believe all secrets are kept in celestial storehouses and no Teacher exists to aid mankind then you would not believe in a name or a person.

Those with the eyes to see, see and the ears to hear, hear.
Then there are those who are paranoid and live in a fantasy land where everything is dreamy so they can escape the mean ol' world.

No names are necessary. You find what you need, always.
Enki
Joe, who is that someone? Answer please.
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 05:22 AM) *

There is no "who" in the religious sense of one person. There is however only one who would speak through those of who could be referenced.
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 19, 2009, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 05:22 AM) *

There is no "who" in the religious sense of one person. There is however only one who would speak through those of who could be referenced.

No you are wrong, it is not so.

The someone should have Name. If you do not know the name of that someone do not event foggy schemes to mask your unawareness.

You just do not know the name of that person Joe, you just do not know. And as you do not know you are apt to generalize to compensate your unawareness. I do not reproach you for that, there are still things you should learn about that person I guess.
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 05:42 AM) *

The someone should have Name.

A person of such a description may have a name but there is no rule that person must advertise themselves or be advertised by others.
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 20, 2009, 01:56 AM) *

A person of such a description may have a name but there is no rule that person must advertise themselves or be advertised by others.

Really, "may have a name" hmm, good, good, it is good that you accept that possibility.
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 02:07 PM) *

Really, "may have a name" hmm, good, good, it is good that you accept that possibility.

I never said otherwise.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 10:07 AM) *

Enki, we all know, here at BM, that was you screwing around! Does anybody here, besides Enki, believe otherwise!?
Joesus
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ May 20, 2009, 03:22 PM) *

Enki, we all know, here at BM, that was you screwing around! Does anybody here, besides Enki, believe otherwise!?

I'm not sure that he knows any different..
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ May 20, 2009, 07:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 10:07 AM) *

You can ask Shawn to check the IP. That was not me. Eventually a group of people from here (or some other country) could venture an attempt to discredit me here to cut my communication line with "westerners" as they call it, it may turn so that they could venture to discredit me by writing you in private trying to condition the situation and reality. Or some gentlemen in England and Canada disliked much the story I put in the Literature sector about Freemasons and possibly dared to venture to play that a trick. I have no doubts that those who venture to discredit me SHALL EVENTUALLY FACE FUNDAMENTAL AND DEVASTATING DESTRUCTION. It is so because our world has specific structure. Hope they shall try to save themselves by confessing their dids an asking excuses, maybe that will help somehow.
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 20, 2009, 06:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 02:07 PM) *

I never said otherwise.

You never was clear in that very specific aspect of that matter either. Now you made that clear, it is a great progress.
Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 03:48 PM) *

You never was clear in that very specific aspect of that matter either. Now you made that clear, it is a great progress.

I was clear, it just took you this long to catch up.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Joesus @ May 20, 2009, 12:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ May 20, 2009, 03:48 PM) *

I was clear, it just took you this long to catch up.

Good 1!
Enki
---
Trip like I do
Yes, I too, was somewhat shocked Enki by your recent racist comment about "anglo saxon and celtic bastards"! I think that it was wise that you deleted it!
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ May 21, 2009, 02:24 AM) *

Yes, I too, was somewhat shocked Enki by your recent racist comment about "anglo saxon and celtic bastards"! I think that it was wise that you deleted it!
Blast, and I'd just sharpened my sword!
Enki
- - -
catseye

eh, But....

isn't that the hand of an anglo saxon?
Trip like I do
lol....
Hey Hey
Let me at 'em! Hic ...
Rick
Thought it was a Frenchman.
Enki
Btw, may I humbly ask the honorable and illustrious anglo saxon and celtic *** why the all attached pictures disappeared from the Brain Meta? At least I do not see any from my FAC (Far Away Country), besides I noted some fonts shifting (or the forum I am posting already is not Brain Meta???). In particularly e.g. the finger you expounded over in this thread in post # 34 exhibits just a box instead picture I attached, I wrote about that to LifeMirage, no answer yet.

And when I try to post picture it gives the following:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

??? What does it mean, some hackers modified my user name options?
Hey Kids you wonna make war with the Matrix? Huh?!
Trip like I do
somebody's screwing with you enki
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jun 22, 2009, 06:27 PM) *

I candidly think that f u c k i n g my soul shall never bring something good for the entire mankind, and for other parties as well wherever they are.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 22, 2009, 10:38 PM) *

I candidly think that f u c k i n g my soul shall never bring something good for the entire mankind, and for other parties as well wherever they are.

.... get em! release the hounds of mordor upon the bastards!
catseye
QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 22, 2009, 06:24 PM) *

Btw, may I humbly ask the honorable and illustrious anglo saxon and celtic *** why the all attached pictures disappeared from the Brain Meta? At least I do not see any from my FAC (Far Away Country), besides I noted some fonts shifting (or the forum I am posting already is not Brain Meta???). In particularly e.g. the finger you expounded over in this thread in post # 34 exhibits just a box instead picture I attached, I wrote about that to LifeMirage, no answer yet.

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

I saw that too. I looked thru your posts and the pic of Obama and Hilary is still there but these other two are not.
I am unable to list any u r l's or pics since I joined, it just says over and over that I haven't yet made enough posts. I guess there are no solutions - and attacking others just isn't my way... I just accept that conversation is more important .
but a solution would be nice....
Enki
QUOTE(catseye @ Jun 22, 2009, 07:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 22, 2009, 06:24 PM) *

I saw that too. I looked thru your posts and the pic of Obama and Hilary is still there but these other two are not.
I am unable to list any u r l's or pics since I joined, it just says over and over that I haven't yet made enough posts. I guess there are no solutions - and attacking others just isn't my way... I just accept that conversation is more important .

Maybe Administration of Brain Meta infiltrates into our brains via some pictures and some pictures are not suitable for that as they convey 'bad' energy back to them, so they choose to close them, some sort of vampirism. Possibly Shawn and the company are making neuro experiments over us.
It is know that people who intake DMT can see images morphing one into another, and even can speak with those images, some DMT-trippers report that something can jump into them from the pictures and avatars, so from that point of view the moderators of Brain Meta who are high on DMT may chose to block some avatars and pictures which cause them to feel uncomfortable.

Interesting explanations is not it?

In view of that let me remind about very interesting verse:

I have a fairy by my side
Which says I must not sleep,
When once in pain I loudly cried
It said "You must not weep"
If, full of mirth, I smile and grin,
It says "You must not laugh"
When once I wished to drink some gin
It said "You must not quaff".

When once a meal I wished to taste
It said "You must not bite"
When to the wars I went in haste
It said "You must not fight".

"What may I do?" at length I cried,
Tired of the painful task.
The fairy quietly replied,
And said "You must not ask".

Written in 1845 by Lewis Carroll

Who knows maybe those fairies who are 'by the side' of the people reading forums can jump to other users home via those avatars and pictures, and moderators who are high on DMT possibly see them and fear them much.

I recommend you to check your computer by a good spywhere program. I suspect that a bunch of hackers are somehow interrelated with Brain Meta. That white screen appears regularly too; though I have many posts it sometimes appears on my screen too.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jun 22, 2009, 06:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 22, 2009, 10:38 PM) *

.... get em! release the hounds of mordor upon the bastards!

Hmmm...
catseye
name='catseye' post='102514' date='Jun 22, 2009, 07:16 PM']
name='Enki' post='102502' date='Jun 22, 2009, 06:24 PM']

Maybe Administration of Brain Meta infiltrates into our brains via some pictures and some pictures are not suitable for that as they convey 'bad' energy back to them, so they choose to close them, some sort of vampirism. Possibly Shawn and the company are making neuro experiments over us.
It is know that people who intake DMT can see images morphing one into another, and even can speak with those images, some DMT-trippers report that something can jump into them from the pictures and avatars, so from that point of view the moderators of Brain Meta who are high on DMT may chose to block some avatars and pictures which cause them to feel uncomfortable.

Interesting explanations is not it?

Well...I haven't posted any pictures so I haven't infiltrated via my brain ....anything or one.

I don't really believe in the vamperism thing. If someone is uncontrolled in their own lifeforce and allow there energy to leak like a sieve than that's there own dam foolishness and need to learn good grounding.

But even so, I believe that it just disperses into the ethers and redistributes in the natural way lifeforce cycles- not dropped or taken like some awaiting milkshake for someone else to slurp up. -just doesn't work that way.

In view of that let me remind about very interesting verse:

Who knows maybe those fairies who are 'by the side' of the people reading forums can jump to other users home via those avatars and pictures, and moderators who are high on DMT possibly see them and fear them much.

entertaining poem. I wonder if the guy was a Buddhist... - some of those folks really dislike, to an extreme, emotions that can lead to vulnerability.
I haven't any faeries about me, but perhaps an angel...
or hmm, maybe it's one of those nice white haired aliens laugh.gif
But I only caught a glimpse of that when someone tried to do me great harm- he didn't succeed,
it was quite the freak show. And I was most grateful, but some conversation after that would have been...enlightening. Alas it was only this and no more.
All fun aside though, I really think your molesting those little elves at this point Enki.
Leave them be for while, they need their rest too. ; )

I'll try the spyware thing, Thankyou

Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 23, 2009, 02:38 AM) *

Unbelievable. blink.gif
Enki
QUOTE(catseye @ Jun 22, 2009, 09:14 PM) *
entertaining poem. I wonder if the guy was a Buddhist... - some of those folks really dislike, to an extreme, emotions that can lead to vulnerability.

He was working in well known University and like to make photos. He wrote two interesting stories about Wonderland which still are popular in the world: first popular sorry about DMT world.
I do not think he was Buddhist, he was and is an interesting Englishman.

I haven't any faeries about me, but perhaps an angel...
or hmm, maybe it's one of those nice white haired aliens laugh.gif
But I only caught a glimpse of that when someone tried to do me great harm- he didn't succeed,
it was quite the freak show. And I was most grateful, but some conversation after that would have been...enlightening. Alas it was only this and no more.

Interesting. Well there is an interesting records in contemporary literature about pictures and traveling via them, here please:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_M...ister_for_Magic

The term "Ministry of Magic" implies that it is a branch of the actual British government (much like the real-life Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Justice). However, though the exact relationship between the Ministry and the "Muggle" government is vague, it is clear that the Ministry exists as a full-fledged government in its own right, exercising full jurisdiction over the Harry Potter universe. Each new Muggle Prime Minister receives a visit from the Minister for Magic who informs him that the wizarding world exists and they will be keeping in touch to be updated only in crucial circumstances in which the events of the wizard world may affect the Muggles. The Minister even has to inform the Prime Minister if dangerous magical artefacts or animals are to be brought into the U.K.

The Ministry keeps in touch with the British Prime Minister via a wizard's portrait (which cannot be removed) in the Prime Minister's office at 10 Downing Street, which notifies the Prime Minister of the Minister for Magic's arrival. Although the Ministry would presumably want to keep up good relations with the Muggle government, the behavior of their delegates does not reflect this. The Ministers for Magic present in the Harry Potter series such as Cornelius Fudge and Rufus Scrimgeour act in a patronizing manner towards the Muggle Prime Minister.

You see the topic is well developed even in contemporary literature.

All fun aside though, I really think your molesting those little elves at this point Enki.
Leave them be for while, they need their rest too. ; )

I'll try the spyware thing, Thankyou

What are you talking about?!

Hope spyware will help. Thank you too for your comments.
Enki
Indeed in some places pictures disappeared in some places not.

Anglo Saxon and Celtic Censorship?
Enki
Btw Catseye, have you noted that the pictures which are visible impossible to be Enlarged to proper size.

So somebody fundamentally modified my username options.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am