Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spyware problems
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Enki
Spyware comes with Brain meta; who can correct that problem???

Sometimes when I cannot upload files, sometimes on white blank it yields that I cannot open URL etc.

My anti-spywehere detects tracking coocie.Statcounter, cookie.Yardo etc.

Many users may choose not to post on Brain Meta because of that.

It looks like some certain gentlemen intentionally want to dump down Brain Meta.

I think the server should be separately scanned.
rhymer
I receive no spyware when I visit Brainmeta!

I suspect you have a malware which is using your internet connection without your knowledge.
Are you using a firewall, an anti-virus and an anti-spyware program and using CCleaner to get rid of old cookies and Index.dat Suite to empty those storage files?
code buttons
It's an elf conspiracy, Enki! Because so far it seems to be happening only to you!
Hey Hey
I get the white screen when I try and post URLs. But not in all boards, just some, like the Politics board for example. Politics - now that's strange. Maybe they are watching me ... who cares!
Enki
Now I can enter to Brain Meta. I can access only with hidden IP as the browser is getting locked with the normal one.

I shall start to eat those hackers. Do you understand me boys? Whether you are Russians or Americans or British or Jewish or from my Far Away Country or from elsewhere, I shall start to eat you. I am not joking boys. I shall start to eat you for blocking my access to webpages I want to view.
trojan_libido
Just blame the Brits. In fact I'll take full responsibility for everything from browser problems to the LHC. Put me down for 1 trillion life sentences and a million hangings smile.gif

Ever thought it simply your computer Enki? Its a much simpler explanation than a conspiracy to stop you viewing the odd web page.
Enki
QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Mar 06, 2009, 02:38 AM) *

Just blame the Brits. In fact I'll take full responsibility for everything from browser problems to the LHC. Put me down for 1 trillion life sentences and a million hangings smile.gif

Ever thought it simply your computer Enki? Its a much simpler explanation than a conspiracy to stop you viewing the odd web page.

British bastards always have their finger in the pie of any piracy on this planet.

Your case shall be considered separately at the final Court over the brethren court.

If I write about that it means that all what was possible was checked. And do not try to make me to look an idiot in eyes of beholders and unaware readers.

LHC shall be stopped, and the sentences shall be just and the methodology of Lord Bekket of dealing with the pirates via hangings is under consideration yet.

I shall resolve the matter with the computers and then will return to Brain Meta, maybe.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Enki @ Mar 07, 2009, 09:33 PM) *

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Mar 06, 2009, 02:38 AM) *

British bastards always have their finger in the pie of any piracy on this planet.
In such an innocent world. Careful Mr Enki, you are in danger of losing your cool as well as your credibility.
rhymer
Enki,

Your beautifully expressed frustration at unwanted interference of your internet access to BM surely shows your love of this marvellous site.

Please persevere with your search for unwanted control of your operations: I have had to resort to taking images of my system every 3 days so that I can go back (within 15 minutes) to where I was 3 days ago and thereby eliminate any gremlins which so easily delve into my nether regions of HDD.
I need this approach despite my firewall, anti-spyware, anti-virus, anti-trojan, anti-rootkit, anti-bot etc., software!!
I recommend this procedure for any internet user who frequents doubtful websites.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(rhymer @ Mar 08, 2009, 12:04 AM) *

Enki,

Your beautifully expressed frustration at unwanted interference of your internet access to BM surely shows your love of this marvellous site.

Please persevere with your search for unwanted control of your operations: I have had to resort to taking images of my system every 3 days so that I can go back (within 15 minutes) to where I was 3 days ago and thereby eliminate any gremlins which so easily delve into my nether regions of HDD.
I need this approach despite my firewall, anti-spyware, anti-virus, anti-trojan, anti-rootkit, anti-bot etc., software!!
I recommend this procedure for any internet user who frequents doubtful websites.
Or buy/rent a Mac. When using the Mac OS and programs I never have problems unless I cause them myself. I do run Windows XP through Parallels for various reasons and I always have problems with Explorer (Spit!). I also encounter PC's for various professional reasons and spend a good part of my life rewinding or reinstalling. And that's not counting the infernal updates! I repeat, buy/rent a Mac. Then you can have a trouble-free, entertaining life of computer love.
rhymer
Even the MAC can be the victim of malware!!

My main reason for staying with the PC though, is that I have more than 4000 PC installer programs for all manner of software activities. It would cost me a small fortune to replace them with MAC equivalents!
I can read and create MAC files on the PC too.

I have used LISA at work and it was soooo.... intuitive, but I have climbed the PC mountain and would never go the MAC now.
Enki
I shall find those bastards who do so intentionally whoever they are and the BLOODY HELL SHALL start to look for them the HEAVens.

And when I look for something I always find anywhere and anytime.

And when I will find them I shall return to BrainMeta then.

Bye.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am