Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People I will be back next year, maybe by Spring 2009.
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Enki
People I will be back to Brain Meta next year, maybe by Spring 2009.

Please do not write to may PM box in brain meta it is too small and I shall not be frequent in viewing it.

If you want to find me ask Mr. Bond, he can solve Tom's Riddle and find the four the one and the seven, maybe.

May the force stay with you! wink.gif

Yours Enki

PS: Lindsay tell to the Brotherhood of Freepirates that Enki NEVER GIVES UP! tongue.gif
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2008, 03:52 PM) *

Please do not write to may PM box in brain meta it is too small and I shall not be frequent in viewing it.

If you want to find me ask Mr. Bond, he can solve Tom's Riddle and find the four the one and the seven, maybe.

Yours Enki

PS: Lindsay tell to the Brotherhood of Freepirates that Enki NEVER GIVES UP! tongue.gif
Sorry to see you go Enki. Very best wishes for the holiday seasons and have a Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing your return next year. Farewell ...
smile.gif wub.gif
lucid_dream
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 06, 2008, 12:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2008, 03:52 PM) *

Yours Enki

Sorry to see you go Enki. Very best wishes for the holiday seasons and have a Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing your return next year. Farewell ...
smile.gif wub.gif

ditto
trojan_libido
Have nice Chrimbo break!
Enki
Thank you to all, I am slowly coming back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am