Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I love you BrainMeta!
BrainMeta.com Forum > A Little Humor > Realm of the Ridiculous
cerebral
you've taught me about nootropics, expanding consciousness, spirituality, and the foolishness of religious dogma. I love you BrainMeta!

**sigh**
code buttons
Ha ha!!! Good post. I'd have to agree with you. Plus, you gave my tired spirit a place to call home and a brotherhood of like-minds to call my own. Thank you, BM.
Enki
QUOTE(cerebral @ Feb 07, 2008, 04:49 PM) *

you've taught me about nootropics, expanding consciousness, spirituality, and the foolishness of religious dogma. I love you BrainMeta!

**sigh**

I think that Brain Meta community is exceptional in its kind. That is why I call it the most miraculous forum of this planet. One can find here things philosophers have been chasing for centuries and some of them still try to find the clue. I think the academic community has an interesting gateway to the most specific springs of wisdom.

Brain Meta opens new horizons, imparts new vision. But there are many dangers on the way, because one gets access to the most covered and most secret elements of the reality.

Here it is worth to quote Sir Francis Bacon:

"The most precious things have the most pernicious keepers ..." I do recommend to pay special attention to these words of Sir Francis.

I want all those who love Brain Meta and who impart its flame to others always warn others about the dangerous paths which branch from the Brain Meta Highway.

Besides, here one can drink a cup of tea and chat about cabbages and kings.

Though one always should remember that some gentlemen will try to scan your brains on distance as well, but now we have an army of emerald dragons which will try to guide and protect all gateways to the pure (and not so pure) spirits.

But remember DOGMA is a firewall as well which sometimes protects, it forces the Transformers to stay in some frame, and sometimes in cage. That is why they do not like the anchoring DOGMAs.

DOGMA
AMGOD

Lock: AMGOD
Key: I

Key in the Lock: I AM GOD!
tongue.gif

Hope now you all understand what Brain Meta is . laugh.gif
code buttons
QUOTE(Enki @ Feb 07, 2008, 08:53 PM) *

Hope now you all understand what Brain Meta is

I understand; and respect this place accordingly.
rhymer
"DOGMA
AMGOD"

But, do also realise...

DOGMA
AMDOG

Lock AMDOG
Key Woof! Woof!

...or am I barking up the wrong tree?
code buttons
QUOTE(rhymer @ Feb 09, 2008, 04:50 PM) *

Woof! Woof!

Yes you are. Unless dogs bark differently in GB. It's: Arf! Arf! around here instead of Woof! Woof!
Enki
QUOTE(rhymer @ Feb 09, 2008, 04:50 PM) *

"DOGMA
AMGOD"

But, do also realise...

DOGMA
AMDOG

Lock AMDOG
Key Woof! Woof!

...or am I barking up the wrong tree?

No, you are barking in wrong way mon sher ami. smile.gif

Well that can be read in that way as well, but mind that Egyptian God Anubis was depicted in some way DOG-like, so even from that point of view, the Word contains quite interesting Enigma, as the ways of the Great Old Democrat and the Great Old Demon are unknown.

PS: Btw, I decided to come back to Brain Meta, the Gods company at Brain Meta is much more interesting than boring company of Hobbits.
Lindsay
QUOTE(cerebral @ Feb 07, 2008, 04:49 PM) *
you've taught me about nootropics, expanding consciousness, spirituality, and the foolishness of religious dogma. I love you BrainMeta! **sigh**
BTW, I think of myself as a unitheist. Am I the only theologian involved? Enki, what is your field of interest and knowledge?
Enki
Eeeee, you know Lindsay, it is really very hard question. He he.
Enki
Try to imagine unimaginable Lindsay, I am sure if you try you can. smile.gif
Lindsay
Fess up, Enki: Are we capable of being serious? Or do you love being a clown? The choice is yours. biggrin.gif
Enki
QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 16, 2008, 06:04 PM) *

Fess up, Enki: Are capable of being serious? Or do you love being a clown? The choice is yours.

Serious? Clown?

Be so kind, in future, never again to direct any questions to me in any form. I do not want to communicate with you.

The choice is mine, is and will be such. And it is not you or/and any other brotherhood under the sun who/which should tell me which particular one (choice) as alternatives I have. Mind that please for future.
boots
Plus, you gave my tired spirit a place to call home and a brotherhood of like-minds to call my own. Thank you, BM.

A place to learn! it seems like ignorance and numbness have become socially accepted and encouraged. I am glad to have found BM because I can communicate with people who are willing to share knowledge!
I don't want to know what to think. I want to know how to think!
So, Thank you, BM.
Enki
QUOTE(boots @ Jun 19, 2008, 12:35 PM) *

I am glad to have found BM because I can communicate with people who are willing to share knowledge!
I don't want to know what to think. I want to know how to think!
So, Thank you, BM.

So you selected the right place on this planet for this purpose. Welcome.
code buttons

I think that Brain Meta community is exceptional in its kind. That is why I call it the most miraculous forum of this planet. One can find here things philosophers have been chasing for centuries and some of them still try to find the clue. I think the academic community has an interesting gateway to the most specific springs of wisdom.

Brain Meta opens new horizons, imparts new vision. But there are many dangers on the way, because one gets access to the most covered and most secret elements of the reality.

BM is a hidden gateway. Thankfully this is not obvious at first sight. Quite a special little place!

"AMGOD!!!" Good one, Enki! LMAO!!!
Enki
QUOTE(code buttons @ Jun 22, 2008, 12:00 AM) *

BM is a hidden gateway. Thankfully this is not obvious at first sight. Quite a special little place!

"AMGOD!!!" Good one, Enki! LMAO!!!

Actually quite interesting things are scattered here and there on Brain Meta. ; ) And few can find them. smile.gif
A marvelous path well covered by the fog of words.
And we have a cozy Tea Club, btw have not been posting there for long period of time during my crisis with the Kids. Hope we still can drink a cup of tea there.

Yes indeed, DOGMA covers quite interesting and funny secrets, coincidences...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am