Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nootropic scam on ebay?
BrainMeta.com Forum > A Little Humor > Realm of the Ridiculous
oldgill
I recently purchased idebenone and picamilon (Unique nutrition bottles) from cyberpanetsales off ebay. They both have nearly no taste and no smell at all. Best description of it would be similar to glucose power. The last time I bought some picamilon was from Rizzer about two years ago and I remember that picamilon tasted foul. I'm guessing the foul tasting stuff was the real deal. I searched the internet for other peoples descriptions on the taste of Idebenone and Picamilon and it seems that %50 say theres tastes foul and %50 says theres taste like nothing at all. If anyone with some experience with these two nootropics can verify what they should taste like or how to test them to see if they are real I would be very grateful. If you have had a similar experience with ebay, please reply ( a description of the taste and if you noticed any effects would be good). I have a feeling a lot of people are getting scammed and dont realize it.
maximus242
Okay well in general, its a bad idea to buy health products through Ebay. Life Mirage has an approved list of reliable nootropics sources around the world which can be found here http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13676
oldgill
QUOTE(oldgill @ Oct 17, 2007, 07:28 PM) *

I recently purchased idebenone and picamilon (Unique nutrition bottles) from cyberpanetsales off ebay. They both have nearly no taste and no smell at all. Best description of it would be similar to glucose power. The last time I bought some picamilon was from Rizzer about two years ago and I remember that picamilon tasted foul. I'm guessing the foul tasting stuff was the real deal. I searched the internet for other peoples descriptions on the taste of Idebenone and Picamilon and it seems that %50 say theres tastes foul and %50 says theres taste like nothing at all. If anyone with some experience with these two nootropics can verify what they should taste like or how to test them to see if they are real I would be very grateful. If you have had a similar experience with ebay, please reply ( a description of the taste and if you noticed any effects would be good). I have a feeling a lot of people are getting scammed and dont realize it.

If you feel like you have been ripped off like myself, try boiling the picamilon in some water. If it is glucose it will thinken the water, if it is picamilon it will crystallize. o.k.
LifeMirage
QUOTE(oldgill @ Oct 17, 2007, 04:17 AM) *
QUOTE(Flex @ Oct 06, 2007, 08:00 AM) *

On a side note, I have a bunch of bulk nootropics, as well as idebenone and frankly put, they smell and taste like my ass... Any suggestions on how I should take these supplements to avoid the nastyness?

I recently purchased idebenone and picamilon (Unique nutrition bottles) from cyberpanetsales off ebay. They both have nearly no taste and no smell at all. The last time I bought some picamilon was from Rizzer about two years ago and I remember that picamilon tasted foul. I'm guessing the foul tasting stuff was the real deal. I searched the internet for other peoples descriptions on the taste of Idebenone and Picamilon and it seems that %50 say theres tastes foul and %50 says theres taste like nothing at all. If anyone with some experience with these two nootropics can verify what they should taste like or how to test them to see if they are real I would be very grateful.

Rizzer went out of business awhile ago.
oldgill
QUOTE(oldgill @ Oct 17, 2007, 07:28 PM) *

It turns out PICAMILON is suppose to taste bland. CYBERPANET SALES does sells genuine nootropics on ebay. I was just getting fake picamilon from Rizzer. Also you cant test picamilon by boiling it like I mentioned before, as Uniqu Nutions capsules cantain 2/3 Maltodextrin (which is a form of starch). Just clearing things up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am