Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most amount of people on BrainMeta ever!
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Succubus
Hey everyone, Ive only been here for three days and already i see a record breaking day with 308 people online this morning? Thats Awsome ;-)
lucid_dream
I've seen it reach as high as 500 (per hour). Seems most come here through search engines and it would be nice if more got involved.
code buttons
Maybe the red pill is being widely distributed somewhere, and the masses are actually taking it!
Succubus
I am in the process of converting many to our communicative cause.
I belive its a powerful tool in helping to speed our current global awakening needs,
as well as a great place for opinions ;-)
code buttons
QUOTE(Succubus @ Aug 26, 2007, 12:15 AM) *

I am in the process of converting many to our communicative cause.
I belive its a powerful tool in helping to speed our current global awakening needs,
as well as a great place for opinions ;-)

Yea! It's fun till they start staring at you as they move their heads sideways! I wonder what words they enter in their search engine to find us. I googled "Consciousness Singularity" when I found this place. The way I see it, if you've stayed here long enough to post over 400 posts or so, you didn't find BrainMeta, She found you!
Succubus
Yes i think i googled something like 'Forum for knowledge sharing' or something similar.
After reading a few posts i was very happy to see everyone being very opinionated yet being polite at the same time. Impressed by the level of intellectual peoples here and having great range of topics i decided to make my very first post in her pages.
I get such a good read i know i'll stay and suport however i can ;-)
Greeneye555
QUOTE(Succubus @ Aug 26, 2007, 09:58 PM) *

After reading a few posts i was very happy to see everyone being very opinionated yet being polite at the same time. Impressed by the level of intellectual peoples here and having great range of topics i decided to make my very first post in her pages.

I believe I searched for "Brain Forum" and tada! Easy.

Succubus - Hopefully everyone does stay polite. I've seen many days when members get nasty for stupid reasons. (I used to be a member under another name quite some time ago).

And why do people refer to this forum as female/she/her? Just curious. smile.gif

code buttons
QUOTE(Greeneye555 @ Aug 27, 2007, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Succubus @ Aug 26, 2007, 09:58 PM) *

I believe I searched for "Brain Forum" and tada! Easy.

Succubus - Hopefully everyone does stay polite. I've seen many days when members get nasty for stupid reasons. (I used to be a member under another name quite some time ago).

And why do people refer to this forum as female/she/her? Just curious. smile.gif

Nobody's given BM a gender yet! That was just me in the spur of the moment, and Succubus just picking up where I had left off. Yea, offensive language is not common here; or acceptable. Plus, moderators are always around keeping a smooth and productive environment for the exchange of ideas. Cool little place all around.
Succubus
Maybe the way that thoughts are born from other thoughts makes BM a type of mother?
Hence the reference to femininity?
Greeneye555
Uh oh. I think assigning a gender to BM opens up a whole new can o worms.. smile.gif Maybe you should start a new thread on this topic succubus?
code buttons
QUOTE(Succubus @ Aug 27, 2007, 11:08 PM) *

Maybe the way that thoughts are born from other thoughts makes BM a type of mother?
Hence the reference to femininity?

That'd work for me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am