Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I stay logged in?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
xanadu
It seems I get logged out after just a few minutes of inactivity. The last post I made was a little long and I had to log in again when hitting "submit". I looked over the control panel and couldn't find anything to address that. It's probably something simple I overlooked. Maybe it's my cookie settings? Or maybe that's just the way it's going to be and we will have to get used to it. I don't know. Other places I can stay logged in.

I'd like to be able to stay logged in all the time. Seems like it used to be that way or maybe I remember wrong. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to go away for a few hours, come back and still be logged in. Now it's a matter of minutes. Just a thought.
Rick
It might be something in your cookies settings. I have them enabled and have no problem with being logged out.
xanadu
Rick, I have cookies enabled and some other sites let me stay logged in indefinitely. I'm using firefox which is way better than that piece of junk IE. Avoid micro$oft products at all cost!

Is java required? I allow javascript but not java. Might be something else.
Rick
I have java enabled, but that's for other sites, it's not needed for BrainMeta. Has anyone else had this problem with firefox?
lucid_dream
firefox works fine for me. Try deleting all cookies set by BrainMeta:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?act=Login&CODE=06

and then try logging in again and see if the problem is fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am