Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please donate
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Cybert
Our dear God here is a starving post-grad student. Don't make him pay for this site. I've put in around $300-400 so far.
maximus242
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 21, 2006, 10:28 AM) *

Our dear God here is a starving post-grad student. Don't make him pay for this site. I've put in around $300-400 so far.

STARVING POST GRAD STUDENT !)%*@$#&$ YOU LIEING BASTARD HOW DARE YOU INSULT SHAWN LIKE THAT!!!!!
maximus242
B.S. (Honors) Biochemistry University of Texas-Austin, 1994-1998
B.S. (Honors) Physics University of Texas-Austin, 1994-1998
B.S. (Honors) Mathematics University of Texas-Austin, 1994-1998

Ph.D., Neuroscience Johns Hopkins University, 1998-2005

He has his Doctorate you idiot, does this look like a starving post-grad student to you??
Cybert
Gah. Post-doc. Sorry. I had just talked to him too. But still starving!!!
code buttons
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 21, 2006, 08:55 AM) *

Ha Ha Ha! Ur funny, Cybert. I thought you had left this site and went to another dimension, or something! To not ever come back here.
maximus242
HAHAHAHAHA, Buttons what would I do without you biggrin.gif

Wait, which dimension did we throw dattaswami into? wasnt it the black hole of pseudo religion and incoherent spam? Cybert would LOVE it there! He could listen to dattaswami preach for all eternity! and then they could both complain that they werent giving money to each other hehehe
Cybert
QUOTE(code buttons @ Sep 21, 2006, 05:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 21, 2006, 08:55 AM) *

Ha Ha Ha! Ur funny, Cybert. I thought you had left this site and went to another dimension, or something! To not ever come back here.

Yes. Mind-brain.org actually exists in another dimension!
maximus242
Then Stay There! you said you were leaving BrainMeta for Mind-brain.org so go there and dont come back.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(maximus242 @ Sep 21, 2006, 10:28 PM) *

Then Stay There! you said you were leaving BrainMeta for Mind-brain.org so go there and dont come back.

Steady guys, you are too valuable to be drawn into this time and other Cybert initiated wasting activity. Perhaps we might ask Shawn to consider some action. I'd rather not do any moderating at the moment here at the moment. Although if he becomes a moderator (indicated in another post) I will lose my own moderating role by resigning. Shawn, can you make a comment here please.
Cybert
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 21, 2006, 09:45 PM) *

Steady guys, you are too valuable to be drawn into this time and other Cybert initiated wasting activity. Perhaps we might ask Shawn to consider some action. I'd rather not do any moderating at the moment here at the moment. Although if he becomes a moderator (indicated in another post) I will lose my own moderating role by resigning. Shawn, can you make a comment here please.

I have talked to Shawn in person, as well as in personal messages. He understands my position. I think he has a lot of integrity, and does not take into account money. I don't intend to moderate this board, because I do intend to be mainly active in mind-brain. I already have moderation priveldges there.
maximus242
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 21, 2006, 03:45 PM) *

I would also resign.
Cybert
QUOTE(maximus242 @ Sep 21, 2006, 11:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 21, 2006, 03:45 PM) *

I would also resign.

I have no intentions of moderating these boards. If you have a problem with me being a moderator on mind-brain.org, then please feel free to not go there.
code buttons
Agreed. Cybert's posting behaviour is too erratic for him to become a moderator. And he knows it. I think that Max is falling into his game by not ignoring his tarades.
Having said that, I consider Cybert's input into this, and Mind-Brain.org's forums very valuable for the issue not to be resolved in a mature manner. Cybert, please consider that this forum is extremely precious and invaluable to some of us, me included. If you were to tone down your antics from here on, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping that your erratic behaviour has nothing to do with your self-imposed hormonal limitations and more with just the nature of your personality. This would mean that you might be able to listen to reason, and change your approach. Thanks for your time.
rhymer
I'm not resigning; I enjoy brainmeta too much.
Having said that, I know of no other member than cybert who has caused so much disruption to the boards except Robert the Bruce.
He is far from moderate!
I shall return in 3 months.
I hope by then things will have improved.
Bill.
Cybert
QUOTE(code buttons @ Sep 21, 2006, 11:27 PM) *

Agreed. Cybert's posting behaviour is too erratic for him to become a moderator. And he knows it. I think that Max is falling into his game by not ignoring his tarades.
Having said that, I consider Cybert's input into this, and Mind-Brain.org's forums very valuable for the issue not to be resolved in a mature manner. Cybert, please consider that this forum is extremely precious and invaluable to some of us, me included. If you were to tone down your antics from here on, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping that your erratic behaviour has nothing to do with your self-imposed hormonal limitations and more with just the nature of your personality. This would mean that you might be able to listen to reason, and change your approach. Thanks for your time.

Code, you have had the most interesting reactions. Similar with God (Shawn). You stick around, too!
Hey Hey
I just visited Mind-Brain.org again, posted the following and sent it as a pm to Shawn. I'll avoid that forum from now on as I waste enough time on Cybertooth here without doing the same there!

Shawn

Just in case he removes my posts again, here is what I posted just now:

"I'd like to resign from membership of this whole forum.

I also notice in my member profile that I have just one entry. So already I assume Cybertwat has been using his moderating skills to remove my posts.

Goodbye ..."

I think this guy must be ill and/or on something. Watch your back.

Hey Hey
Cybert
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 22, 2006, 02:31 AM) *

I just visited Mind-Brain.org again, posted the following and sent it as a pm to Shawn. I'll avoid that forum from now on as I waste enough time on Cybertooth here without doing the same there!

Shawn

Just in case he removes my posts again, here is what I posted just now:

"I'd like to resign from membership of this whole forum.

I also notice in my member profile that I have just one entry. So already I assume Cybertwat has been using his moderating skills to remove my posts.

Goodbye ..."

I think this guy must be ill and/or on something. Watch your back.

Hey Hey

Check your logs. I haven't moderated a thing there.
code buttons
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 21, 2006, 06:31 PM) *

...I just visited Mind-Brain.org again, posted the following ...

Same here with the following post at Mind-Brain.org:
QUOTE("Cybert")

Wow. You have mod access too. I haven't deleted squat. I intend to delete posts that advertise "FREE MONEY NOW".

Just out of curiosity, Cybert, do you live in a specially designated place? like a sanatorium? Or maybe a maximun security pound-me-in-the-ass prison? I just realized with your last post that you are not even worth the time spent here. I take back what I said about your opinions at BrainMeta. They are as dangerously scary as you are. To put it another way, I'm going to use a quote from the movie American Beauty: "You are one twisted f*ck". I'm glad that by taking this new forum hostage, you have found a toy to play with, since you don't have much else to play with after your surgery. And as for your "girl-friend" I find that hard to believe, as even Chucky's bride would probably run from you. I'm going to use the "ignore this user" at BM for the first time on guess who? Yea! You got it! Wow is the correct word here about you the aberration of nature that is you. Oh! and you can forget about you even being anywhere close to any kind of singularity, as your brain is fundamentally flawed my friend. You just don't get it, never will, psycho; or is it Jacko?
P.S. Fell free to delete or alter this post, as an original copy will be posted at BM, where you can't touch it and mess with perfection, therefore.
maximus242
The first time ive ever used the Ignore User option too, but with Cybert, it seems nessecary.
Rick
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 21, 2006, 07:31 PM) *
... Just in case he removes my posts again ...

The single post I made yesterday at Mind-Brain is also missing, so I suspect it's a software bug, not maliciousness.
rhymer
Afore I go I would like to wish all my friends a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Do take care and be prepared to persevere.
God Bless you all (you know what I mean).

Bill.
maximus242
Sigh* I will miss you Bill, hurry back soon!
lucid_dream
Cybert is not moderating at mind-brain.org. In fact, he's been banned due to abuse and harassment.
emptybowl
Oh cybert!

He needs his own theme music...!

cybert (2 count)
cybert (2)
runs amuck in cybertown (4 count)
acting funny man he's such a clown (4)

Bum-bum-bum-bum (4)

What a nuckle headed humer house (4)

full of suprises like a chrstmas tree (4)

Pushin code buttons buttons (2)
big head buttons (2)
better watch out or he'l hit you with his massive head (4)x2

Cybertx2

(Everyone)-Ohhh Cybert!

code buttons- "I'l donate my foot up your ass!!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am