Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've given $140.
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Cybert
How about you? Let's pitch in for this place. Even you religious and/or mystic people.
kortikal
not everyone has money to spare
Cybert
QUOTE(kortikal @ Sep 18, 2006, 03:22 PM) *

not everyone has money to spare

I don't either. But I sacrifice to give to this site. Any other donors? At all?
lucid_dream
I donate my services
Cybert
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Sep 18, 2006, 04:08 PM) *

I donate my services

That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee. Give money too.
code buttons
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 18, 2006, 08:22 AM) *

I donate my services

I'm sick and tyred of your bragging and bloating about money, Cybert. You're begining to annoy the hell out of me. Please keep any information about money and donations to yourself. Nobody has ever been asked or questioned about donations or money untill you came on board. I find your comments irreverent, distasteful and insulting. I'm asking you this in the nicest way that I can. You are begining to make me sick with this issue. Realize that a lot of BM members don't even live in the USA.
So your comments are totally out of contest. Just for that I am not going to donate one penny to BM. Just because you asked. Stop asking the question or go find yourself something better to do with your money.
Cybert
QUOTE(code buttons @ Sep 18, 2006, 04:29 PM) *

I donate my services

I'm sick and tyred of your bragging and bloating about money, Cybert. You're begining to annoy the hell out of me. Please keep any information about money and donations to yourself. Nobody has ever been asked or questioned about donations or money untill you came on board. I find your comments irreverent, distasteful and insulting. I'm asking you this in the nicest way that I can. You are begining to make me sick with this issue. Realize that a lot of BM members don't even live in the USA.
So your comments are totally out of contest. Just for that I am not going to donate one penny to BM. Just because you asked. Stop asking the question or go find yourself something better to do with your money.

Being poor is no fun, is it?
cerebral
not having money to spare and being poor are two different things. Who said anything about being poor?
lucid_dream
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 18, 2006, 09:22 AM) *

I donate my services

service can be more valuable than money.

maximus242
Exaclty and unlike cyberts money, if it wasnt for the quality posts of people, we wouldnt have BrainMeta, money is nice, but its the people who make BrainMeta what it is, without them you have nothing. Does someone want to delete this all out spamming about money? I dont have mod powers over this or I would, its getting rediculous, I feel like im on a damn charity website.. be warned people of BrainMeta, the third anti-christ of BrainMeta is coming, and this time he wants money! THE RETURN OF DATTASWAMI (read: Cybert)
rhymer
Hi folks,

What's all the sweat about?

Shawn has declared that donations are acceptable but that funding is not presently necessary to maintain the existence of this marvellous site.

All donaters, contributors, and readers are obviously grateful to Shawn for making this site possible.

The real need is for new ideas to allow as many people as possible to develop their thinking capabilities and knowledge as far as possible. In particular we should be focussing on clarification of how close our models of reality are to that which truly exists.

This may cause apparently fractious posts to appear from time to time, and sometimes more frequently, but I have learned to read and ignore what (in the readers opinion) is deviant from the sort of posts that stimulate rather than aggravate!

Obviously there is an undefined line (except for site rules) which, if crossed requires more drastic action.

By failing to reply to posts, we each have the capacity to effectively ignore that which we don't agree with, especially when replies from the original poster take no acount of feedback from other members.

Written with the best possible intentions ( I wish I knew the intentions of other members).
Cybert
Just did a refresh. Donations from other people: 0.
rhymer
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 19, 2006, 01:03 AM) *

Just did a refresh. Donations from other people: 0.

no comment
OnlyNow
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 18, 2006, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(code buttons @ Sep 18, 2006, 04:29 PM) *

I donate my services

Being poor is no fun, is it?

Cybert, CB is so far from being poor, your little question made me laugh. If you only knew...
code buttons
QUOTE(OnlyNow @ Sep 20, 2006, 07:25 PM) *

Cybert, CB is so far from being poor, your little question made me laugh. If you only knew...

Thanks for pointing that out ON! It was kinda my little secret but now that it's out: Yes! I'm rich with love and hope for humanity! And that's something Cybert can't match with his donations! Hee hee!
maximus242
600 posts CB, nicely done! no amount of money can buy that kind of love and hope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am