Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Give money!
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
Cybert
I've given a fair amount--I think about $100 now. This is a great service. Please, everyone, give money. I don't ever want to see this go subscription/purchase/ads.
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 17, 2006, 03:20 AM) *

I've given a fair amount--I think about $100 now. This is a great service. Please, everyone, give money. I don't ever want to see this go subscription/purchase/ads.

Maybe you could also donate to me, or I might have to charge for my submissions here!

I'll do a Bill Gates if I ever become as rich as he is. And BrainMeta will be my first port of call. No holding your breath now!

But seriously, some of us are financially embarrassed due to unforeseen circumstances and also having to continue supporting offspring in their education.
maximus242
Indeed, besides I havent seen Shawn actually say he requires funds and if so we should start a topic to discuss it. HeyHey, what you are lacking in funds you make up for with high quality contributions to the forum.
Cybert
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Sep 17, 2006, 02:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Cybert @ Sep 17, 2006, 03:20 AM) *

Maybe you could also donate to me, or I might have to charge for my submissions here!

I'll do a Bill Gates if I ever become as rich as he is. And BrainMeta will be my first port of call. No holding your breath now!

But seriously, some of us are financially embarrassed due to unforeseen circumstances and also having to continue supporting offspring in their education.

Well, donating here could be used by singulatarians who will allow everyone to become post human. Then they can educate themselves far more.
Shawn
It's true that BrainMeta is currently not in need of money, and maintainence requires few resources, so any donations are being placed into a BrainMeta fund until it's decided what's best to do with it.

Cybert, I appreciate your donations, which currently total $144. All I can say at the moment is that the money will be used responsibly in accordance with BrainMeta's objectives, and that nothing will be done without first consulting with the donors. Any transactions will be made transparent and public, unless otherwise instructed.

Cybert
QUOTE(Shawn @ Sep 17, 2006, 02:49 AM) *

It's true that BrainMeta is currently not in need of money, and maintainence requires few resources, so any donations are being placed into a BrainMeta fund until it's decided what's best to do with it.

Cybert, I appreciate your donations, which currently total $144. All I can say at the moment is that the money will be used responsibly in accordance with BrainMeta's objectives, and that nothing will be done without first consulting with the donors. Any transactions will be made transparent and public, unless otherwise instructed.

No, no, no. It's a donation! Do with it as you please. I don't want to be consulted for anything! Consult those who have been on here with a lot of posts if you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am