Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can i offer a suggestion?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Feedback, Announcements & FAQ > Feedback & Suggestions
screamingdreamer
mind-brain is such an awesome site...and there are so many different topics to discuss here...but there is one in particular that is missing...a message board for drug abuse...i think that would be good to have...i know there are times that i just need to rant about addiction, or just whatever...it would be good to get feedback...i think it would go over well...anyway...just a suggestion

*ash*
AmbientSnowflake
Good idea. Drug addiction is serious. People need to talk about that sort of stuff.
Shawn
I think that's a great idea, Ash, and I know that quite a few visitors here will find a Drug Abuse board useful and interesting.  Before I set it up, do we have any volunteers for being a moderator?   Ash?  Joseph?  Anyone else??  

screamingdreamer
awesome...i would totally be a moderator...but i must tell you now...there will be a short transition period where i'll be between computers...but hell yeah...i'll do my best. smile.gif
Shawn
great! consider it done, Ash.  And thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am