Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OBE
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
anonymust
I do a lot of OBE (outer body experience) trips.
Ive been to an astral level that plays Tchaikovsky, hes a composer
or something like that, and I heard his music being played in one realm.

anyone else experience something like that?
whats it mean? is that music being played to relax me or what?

Unknown
multi-dimensional hyperspatial cognition.
that is the state i'm constantly in.
anonymust
its a good state

the hyperstructure
Unknown
Thank you.
Drug-free.
God gave it to me.
To show all to see.
How things could be.
do you see?
Rick
QUOTE (anonymust @ Aug 27, 12:43 PM)
... is that music being played to relax me or what?

It's you, anonymust, who is playing the music. Ask yourself why you are creating that music. But really, you must know that already, in some way.

I really like Tchaikovsky's Italian Caprice.
anonymust
no no no

its been verified by other people
Rick
Verified how?
anonymust
by asking
Rick
By asking whom what? And what did they say? And how do they know it? Etc.
anonymust
its in that matrix V book
i know a friend, Pico thats confirmed it
ive read somewhere on the morbid net

sh*t like that
Dan
so you're saying that the existence of this 'realm' of Tchaikovsky music has been independently verified, right?
Shawn
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 27, 02:55 PM)

that can mean many things. Perhaps your "multi-dimensional hyperspatial cognition" is just a way of describing a rather common mode of cognition, perhaps taken to a higher extreme than what most other people employ. Without precisely defining, or at least further refining, exactly what you mean by "multi-dimensional hyperspatial cognition", bandying such terms about is uninformative and useless.

For example, if you mean that you have many separate visuo-spatial spaces within your mind in which you can manipulate visualizations and symbols, then that's rather commonplace.

And if you mean that you manipulate or play with topologies within your head in greater than three dimensions, I'd still be inclined to think that that's rather commonplace too.

So the question is, what precisely do you mean?
anonymust
dan,

am i stupid? do i seem retarded about what im saying?

YES! VER I FIED!

get it?

sh*t
Unknown
The Matrix books are indeed interesting and the Monroe Institute has some good stuff to consider. I am not sure it is verifable except through MASS hallucinatory CONSTRUCTS though.
Robert the Bruce
I suppose it should be clear that the last post was from me. If someone seeks to understand the astral work better - try looking at astralpulse.com. I am not that Robert Bruce but you will find my work there as Robert Bruce Baird. I can confirm his psychic sexual experience and sorcerers work but I prefer not to address the astral work directly on his site because there are many 'groupies' of his that would mistakenly think I might be attacking his vaunted expertise.
Unknown
Oh and Red Dragon was there too.
+Steven Curtis Lance
Transcendental Sonnet #938:
Sometimes I Fly Without a Plane

While some might call it astral projection
I never think of it formally
But only as sanity protection
Just something nice which happens to be
The way I get away from it all
When I am feeling helpless and small

Now you might think that I am insane
And to tell you the truth I might well be
But sometimes I fly without a plane
High up in the sky and over the sea

Out into space and over the moon
Since the laws of physics never apply
I just might come to visit you soon
Look up and you might see me in the sky

*~ ( + ) ~*

+Steven Curtis Lance

Copyright MMIV Silke LLC

This is just a sonnet, but I thought it might be relevant to this thread.

Rick, I love Capriccio Italien too.

I am also a composer. I hear music too, and then I try to write it down as best I can.

I have a creative imagination and active fantasy life; I never really grew up. I don't claim any of my experiences as particularly mystical; I just think my thoughts are free. As we say in German, "Die Gedanken sind frei."

Greetings of Peace to All
Dan
QUOTE (anonymust @ Aug 29, 07:03 AM)
dan,

am i stupid? do i seem retarded about what im saying?

YES! VER I FIED!

get it?

sh*t

clearly intelligence is in there somewhere, it's just hard to find sometimes

wink.gif
anonymust
intelligence is cute

good luck with that
Trip like I do
QUOTE (Shawn @ Aug 29, 06:02 AM)
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 27, 02:55 PM)

that can mean many things. Perhaps your "multi-dimensional hyperspatial cognition" is just a way of describing a rather common mode of cognition, perhaps taken to a higher extreme than what most other people employ. Without precisely defining, or at least further refining, exactly what you mean by "multi-dimensional hyperspatial cognition", bandying such terms about is uninformative and useless.

For example, if you mean that you have many separate visuo-spatial spaces within your mind in which you can manipulate visualizations and symbols, then that's rather commonplace.

And if you mean that you manipulate or play with topologies within your head in greater than three dimensions, I'd still be inclined to think that that's rather commonplace too.

So the question is, what precisely do you mean?

Establishing a gestalt of consciousness through (the invisible, externally non-existent) planes of thought discovered via diverse cognitive realities visually scoped (micro-), intellectually researched, intuitively hypothesized, scientifically tested, and fundamentally proven.

That is sort of what I meant.

If I were the one to posses the abillity to verbally articulate such a quantum leap in the cognitive paradigm of life?

It is more of something that I and I've cognitively intuited from an accumulation of my relative (from the moment my father generated me as a sperm in his testicles) experienced of enviromental data, probably combined with genetic make-up, along with a multitude of other sensory external and internal stimuli, etc.

Process the thought being quoted via scientifically, psychologically, philosophically, mathematically, visually, mentally, individually, collectively, culturally, globally, experimentally, fundamentally, really, etc.

And there it is;

from all angles, all dimensions, all planes, all spatial possibilities.

Quote "common mode of cognition."

That is the ultimate goal of what is and is the target that we as a global community, from a relatively insignificant planet three rocks from a relativelly insignificant star in a relatively insignificant galaxy, surrounded by relative dark matter and other relatively universal phenomena dynamically existing in an insignificant universe that is hyper-spatially, multi-dimensionally connected to other potentially, relatively insignificant universes existing in other relatively insignicant universes, and so on, infinite, are ultimately striving to attain and retain.

Quantum Reality?

Intuition = In To It!

Is that defined and refined enough to a higher extreme for your obviously intilectually eperienced cognitive abilities? For that you must have simply due to the insight gained from the great question you posed me. Best question I ever had. I have brandied that term around alot but no one ever specifically asked what I exactly meant.

"Be specific," I always say.

I claim not to have the proper verbal prowess to acurately portray an intuition of ultimate reality for my area of expertice lays in the realm of the visual, being an artist who paints, evoking retinal impulse responses by employing multi-dimensional mechanisms.

I sincerely hope that this was an informative and useful response to the multi-questioned post posted.

This is and there is no manipulation. It is just something that is.

When I was twelve I experiened an episode of time-dilation and what I paint is what was revealed to me.

I apologize that I presently cannot explain it any more coherently than the attempt I just verbally developed for You, in response to your excellent question.

I am working on the verbal articulation of the visual articulation of my vision.

I'm afraid that your attempts at analizing my assertion is not what the statement is attempting to express and deliver.

There is absolutely nothing common-place about what this statement expresses, proposes, and asserts.

P.S. I enjoy the site very much indeed.

P.S.S To quote a fellow member (at least presently):

"ya dig?"

You have to stay relative after all.

Gestalt and all.

Again thank you for specifically questioning the meaning of the exact words I presented. I believe that is how you get answers. Ask the right questions and you will discover the answers that you seek

"Seek and you shall recieve."
Trip like I do
QUOTE (anonymust @ Aug 27, 12:03 PM)
its a good state

the hyperstructure

I like the terminology that Anonymust used to define this growing wave, or undulation of particles, if you like, of awareness.

There is some potential in the thoughts he/she instigates in this forum. They just have to be scpoed accordingally. "Ya Dig."

And I already know that Hey Hey does not dig because he has a sore back.
According to a discussion with Anonymust.

Hopefully that back gets better soon, so he can dig again, and help us all dig.

Drug free. It's the way to be. Trust me, God gave it to me, and He gave it to You as well. Trust in your vision.

That is my conviction.

P.S. Have a slice of watermelon and think about it. Or a leaf.
Trip like I do
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 27, 12:09 PM)
Thank you.
Drug-free.
God gave it to me.
To show all to see.
How things could be.
do you see?

I reiterate.
Trip like I do
QUOTE (+Steven Curtis Lance @ Aug 29, 12:22 PM)
Transcendental Sonnet #938:
Sometimes I Fly Without a Plane

While some might call it astral projection
I never think of it formally
But only as sanity protection
Just something nice which happens to be
The way I get away from it all
When I am feeling helpless and small

Now you might think that I am insane
And to tell you the truth I might well be
But sometimes I fly without a plane
High up in the sky and over the sea

Out into space and over the moon
Since the laws of physics never apply
I just might come to visit you soon
Look up and you might see me in the sky

*~ ( + ) ~*

+Steven Curtis Lance

Copyright MMIV Silke LLC

Peace to All

Exactly.
Unknown
P.S.S.S. The title coincides with the name of one of my uncles, Uncle Obe (Obie) and he did trip alot.
Trip like I do
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 29, 09:30 PM)
P.S.S.S. The title coincides with the name of one of my uncles, Uncle Obe (Obie) and he did trip alot.

I had just logged out when I connected that dot.
Unknown
OBIE = Out of Body and Inward Experience.
trip the rip
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 29, 09:49 PM)
OBIE = Out of Body and Inward Experience.

Seriously.
Dan
sore back? can you explain? help me 'dig'
wink.gif
Dan
QUOTE (anonymust @ Aug 29, 09:07 PM)
intelligence is cute

good luck with that

I can feel the love

wub.gif
tripper
QUOTE (Dan @ Aug 29, 10:03 PM)
sore back? can you explain? help me 'dig'
wink.gif

Sorry Dan,

Was refering to something I read from another topic betwwen Anonymust and HeyHey.

Sorry for the confusion.
+Steven Curtis Lance
I think this is as good a time and place as any to announce that my dear friend Hey Hey has been utterly driven from this site in disgust by anonymust and AmbientSnowflake.

And that makes me very sad.

What sort of a place have we become?

Shawn, what do you intend to do about this?

I am staying; there is no way whatsoever to get rid of me. I was here first, and I will be here last; I have outlasted flamers before. But Hey Hey, despite his funny screen name, is a very sensitive British genius, a scientist and doctor; just the sort of scientific mind Shawn supposedly wants around here. And now, he is gone; he was driven away by kids making fun of him and mocking his every word.

This is just plain wrong.

Now they will start in on me again, I know. But I don't give a damn; they can't get rid of me. I was present at the creation, and now I feel like I am present at the destruction. Let them come. I will stand my ground.

I will continue to compose and post my sonnets until this place is utterly destroyed and gone. Why? Because they make my sick wife smile, and because I once had a friend here named Hey Hey who enjoyed them too.

And you know what? There just might be a few others who want to read them hereabouts.

So F**K you, those of you who are trying to destroy this forum Shawn and I and my sister Dara founded. If you have a problem with me, stop being an anonymous coward and call me on my private line here at Studio Lance at (714) 289-2892. I am not afraid of you, or anyone or anything else. I have kids your age who could kick your cowardly asses, and just might. Stop F**KING up my forum! Call me and tell what's what, if you are so much smarter and better and more enlightened than me.

Now I have work to do. Work which means something to a few people; they are not many, but they are worth many, many flamers.

Shawn, my dear friend, you are the Admin; I feel like the ball is in your court now. How do we solve this problem? How do we keep the people you want here from being driven away by the people you do not want here?

And what about the neuroscience / poetry site-split? If and when that takes place, and I am left here with these crazy flamer-kids, I must have the tools with which to deal with them. I give my life, my nights and days, to the forum of your website; I function as manager and steward as you lead your busy life at Johns Hopkins, and I love and enjoy the privilege. But help me; give me the support, give me the tools I need. Weed out the bad ones that we might attract and keep the good.

As always, our solidarity is unbreakable. I am confident that you will help me.

Namaste.

POST NUBILA PHOEBUS

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA
Unknown
Hey Steven what's going on?

Trip like I do here.

Seems very like a very hostile post. I'm sorry about Hey Hey.

Why don't you and Shawn simply remove access to those causing grief amongst ernest members on this site?

I hope it wasn't because of the post I entered regarding the ongoing conflict between Hey Hey and Anonymust.

There was no malicious intent at all, I was just making an analogy of the different dimensional perceptions that occur amongst people.

Hey Hey, if you are reading this post, maybe reconsider. This site needs all the intelligent input and insights that can accumulate as informative data.

But in all honesty, there seemed to be a two-way street betwwen Anonymust and Hey Hey. I've read and analyzed the discussions closely and I think the insults were flying in both directions.
+Steven Curtis Lance
Hey Hey has his problems like anyone else, and got sucked into conflict, yes.

But I hate to see him go, and I fail to see why he must be driven away.

He and I connected, and my sympathies are with him. That is just the way I feel. He wrote me the saddest email I have read in a very long time, and I am still very sad and moved by it. I can only hope and pray he sent the same to Shawn. Clearly something must be done. I have had it with this nonsense, and I am not going anywhere. So I suppose I will be a target. Fine.

Now, as I said, I have work to do.

You're a good guy, Trip. I know your heart is in the right place. I am not involved in this thing between those two. It's just that my friend has been hurt. Before she hurt Hey Hey, it was my friend John. And it is ALWAYS Silke. Who will it be next? I don't even mention myself here.

Enough of this nonsense. You are quite right that forum access needs to be denied obvious hecklers and flamers who post irresponsibly. Shawn has the tools, and I need them too, especially when the forum splits and I am left here to manage these characters. I need a set of keys!
Trip like I do
Yes, I,m going to stay out of it from now on. I'm here to consciously expand my enlightened horizons. Enough said on my part. Off to a topic I can sink my mind into. RTB's got an interesting new one: Logos and QWMI.
+Steven Curtis Lance
RTB's cool.

Do come and visit me on the poetry board though, would you?

Peace to you, my friend.
Shawn
QUOTE (+Steven Curtis Lance @ Aug 30, 10:03 PM)
Shawn, what do you intend to do about this?

If this is over the exchange that occured at /forum/index.php?showtopic=7239, then I think it's been dealt with. What happened there was due to comments made from both sides and so there is no one side to blame for the matter. It simply is what it is, and hopefully people will exercise greater foresight and compassion before posting snide remarks. If this continues to be a problem, I will utilize other means for promptly dealing with the matter.
Trip like I do
QUOTE (Unknown @ Aug 27, 11:55 AM)

An elevated level of consciousness with an evolutionary (revolutionary) state of mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am