Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Designer Drugs
BrainMeta.com Forum > Enhancing Consciousness and Cognition > Expanding Consciousness > Entheogens
Substance abuser#9181985
Does anyone have any information on any of the designer drugs in circulation among the drug community, such as 2C-I,2C-B,5-MeO-DMT,2C-T-7,2C-T-2.
(there effects, any health hazards, or just info in general)
Dan
maybe www.erowid.org or www.lycaeum.org has info
SooperStooge
Good ol' erowid. Don't do drugs with out it. Actually, i just ordered some DPT and some 2C-I. I am looking forward to trying them out and i will tell u how it turns out.
Substance abuser#9181985
I myself just ordered and have taken 2c-i, I enjoyed it quite a bit, however I'm still in the testing phase with this one. I see much potential, and could easiliy see why some are saying these new synthetics will take off the ground. How long they stay legal is another story, the drug market is at a turing point I believe, look for this and other drugs in the future.
Unknown
Does anyone have any experience with 2c-i? is it worth trying?
Elephant
So you don't have to type it into your command line:

http://www.erowid.org or http://www.lycaeum.org
SooperStooge
I have now tried 2c-i twice and DPT twice. They are both very much worth trying, but it seems that most of the chemical suppliers on the net have been shut down by the DEA (including mine). I am sure that there is still quite a big supply circulating in the underground since many people ordered grams of the sh*t off the net before it was shut down.
Psiloman
well ...the "new" is quite a subjective term.All those chemicals are the lifelong work of Dr Alexander Shulgin.

I would like to address caution,and a lot of soulsearching before comensing in gulping down various powders received by the mail.For some of them deaths have been noting resulting from eyeballing and overdoses...

Please,please,please..Recheck mentality and motives before use of any kind of psychoactive.

The "old method" of "i wanna have chemical fun ,god knows since when,and god knows why "" is a tried and faled approach....
Unknown
QUOTE (Psiloman @ Dec 04, 12:48 PM)

Please,please,please..Recheck mentality and motives before use of any kind of psychoactive.

you can tell people a million times, Psiloman, but they never listen. I have come to the conclusion that adults and teenagers cannot be swayed to take such caution if they don't already see that it's obvious to take such caution in the first place. But why should it be obvious to take such caution in the first place? I don't know. It may be related to how philosophical/spiritual someone is inclined towards. The more philosophical/spiritual they are, the more likely they will view drugs/powders/whatever as a tool to be used responsibly for their greater development. Everyone else will just regard drugs/powders/whatever within the context of recreation and having fun. People either see the obviousness and seriousness of cautiously using drugs as tools for self-development, or they won't; you can't sway people from one camp into the other. It must have something to do with the person's upbringing or temperament or something else that makes the reckless recreation seekers impervious to reason and to acting responsibly.
Psiloman
I have to agree with your comment Unknown...

Same thing happens at my forum,which we discuss entheogens in Greece.Manytimes other admins and moderators have told me these words...Maybe im stuck up,or maybe im still to hopefull that if i pressent a person with evidence,data or any other similar approach they will listen...

Poor me biggrin.gif I know they wont,i just need to realize it and put my yapping mouth to a rest (at least on this matter)
Experience though shows that abuse of such powerfull entheogens/psychedelics can have grave (not pun intented) consequences...The latest example in my forum was a guy that used daily all kinds of substances picked up from his dealer,pills (god knows what they contain),blotter paper,various powders etc etc for...spiritual purposes as he claimed.He also claimed he was a medicine student...

Hey,who am i to judge his spirituality! His own words though were "After 3 months of everyday use i was tottally fucked up,unable to behave normally.Drugs are bad"...He blaimed it on the substances biggrin.gif
Abolitionist
QUOTE (Unknown @ Dec 04, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Psiloman @ Dec 04, 12:48 PM)

you can tell people a million times, Psiloman, but they never listen. I have come to the conclusion that adults and teenagers cannot be swayed to take such caution if they don't already see that it's obvious to take such caution in the first place. But why should it be obvious to take such caution in the first place? I don't know. It may be related to how philosophical/spiritual someone is inclined towards. The more philosophical/spiritual they are, the more likely they will view drugs/powders/whatever as a tool to be used responsibly for their greater development. Everyone else will just regard drugs/powders/whatever within the context of recreation and having fun. People either see the obviousness and seriousness of cautiously using drugs as tools for self-development, or they won't; you can't sway people from one camp into the other. It must have something to do with the person's upbringing or temperament or something else that makes the reckless recreation seekers impervious to reason and to acting responsibly.

I just see people suffering and the desire to suffer less....

The human tendency to use mind altering substances speaks novels about the design of our brains. The hedonistic treadmill that keeps us living and seeking is designed so that one will never cease to seek novelty and overlook sensibility for pleasure or the promise of unknown experiences.

Sean
Psiloman
Yes Abolitionist.

We can say though that if one chooses to experiment ,one should do so in great caution and having researched the material....

There is no margin for errors ,and no errors are acceptable if one just "want to get high,Duuuude!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am