Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Quack on the Wall
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
Andie
Ok this will make no sense, and sound completely... insane for lack of a better word.

I get this way now and then, and It's like im empty. I don't mean empty as in depressed. I mean empty like ther have been holes blown through me. Now theres only hair lowing between. It creeps the hell out of me. I lay in bed and look at my wrists and its like I can look through them, theres nothing there. And it feels like I've had a bullet through my head. And I can all but see the blood dripping down.

Now I probably sound suicidal, but I'm not. My life is fine, relatively speaking. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Unknown
i've never experienced that. You might want to consider seeing a doctor, though I don't know what they'd tell you or how helpful they'd be.
Andie
yeah maybe
angelroze
im sorry but i love ur little saying thing, its really funny at least I tihnk so. about ur problem, i dont think ur suicidle, but (dont get mad at me) it sound like hallucinations, like when you've beeen doing drugs, not saying that you have bnut i mean thats wat it sounds like.. but talking to a doctor would be the best tihng. so long as he - she didnt tihnk you was making it up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am