Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introduction
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Philosophy > What is God?
Shawn

This board was created as a place to discuss different conceptions of God, ranging from the Judeo-Christian notion of God as creator and separate from his creation, to Eastern philosophical notions of God as the Self encompassing all, to pantheistic, mystical, and panentheistic notions.

In general, I conceive that different threads could be started on this board for discussing different conceptions of God, hopefully including novel conceptions of God that others haven't heard about.

dinesh3013
in dictionary "GOD" stands for "Generator Operator And Destructor".
If you want to know who is the architect of this whole world or if you want to know who is God, you must have to first know about ypurself.

for example:- r u your arms, or hands, or legs, or eyes, or r u a heart, or lungs.....etc. etc...But these all r "my" body parts.....Now the Question arises "who am I".Is I am the Purpose? But every thing in this world is purpose..this implies everything should be like you or you should be like to everything else.but this is not so. Take it in other sense that "you r the purpose for the other person and not for you". Now again the question arises "who am I" to myself.
just like driver drives the car. and the driver is different from the car...similarly I am driving my body and I am different from my body.....
I have lot lot more to say but due to time shortage i will tell you about ourselfs and then "who is god" later....bye...Dinesh Garg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am