Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im sorry, i just gotta know
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
angelroze
ok, all i wanna know, well... you all know about ronda and how she said that shit and how i was all sad and scared and i felt dead and i felt like i was going to die.. well... i just gotta know, was it my fault? did i cause wat she said? should i forgive her? bcuz alot of people are saying that if i dont forgive her, god will never be able to forgive me, or i would never be able to forgive myself.. should i forgive her? write her an email and say sorry but, ya know? should i ?? ROze
+Steven Curtis Lance
Hmmm...

God is a lot smarter than people give him credit for being, and he keeps climbing out of the box folks keep trying to keep him in, so I wouldn't worry about  people's theological specuations on forgiveness.

No, I wouldn't write her an email at all.  I would simply forget the whole thing.  A "pocket veto."  Just let it drop, and dismiss it utterly from your mind.  Let her wonder, let her wait for the other shoe to drop... and then it never will, ha ha.  

Just forget the whole thing.  If you choose to forgive her, fine.  But I sense you are not ready for that yet, and false forgiveness is meaningless.  

I would advise you to think of other things, to move on, to transcend.  

Transeamus, let us transcend.

+Pax tecum.
angelroze
good.. lol.. i really dont want to forgive her, for how much she hurt me, she told me she missed me... that hurt me lol she did all that shit and all anyone can tell me is that maybe she was oh mybad that she WAS mad and she didnt mean it so get over it, I CAN NOT GET OVER IT that is just like syaing wat she told me didnt matter and how i FEEL dont matter.. to me.. it matters.. to anyone else it may not.. but me.. it does.. Roze
+Steven Curtis Lance
Good for you, my friend.  You are not ready to forgive her.  And that's just fine!  Maybe you will be someday, maybe not.  In any case, we can forgive, but we cannot forget.

I am in solidarity with you, always!
angelroze
oh ok... lol im just not sure i can look at her and not think about wat she said and did so.. yea roze
Unknown
hey...well i saw whAt you wrote and i know you aint ready to forgive her but you need to sit down and talk to her about it you dont want to lose someone like this...bc i lost someone just like this and i regret it now....your friend
Unknown
ok...well me and my friends were at the park walking and we were all kidding around with eAchother and one goes i aint following yall no more and i go ok...and me and another friend went Another way and she followed us and we go see you followed us...and we were fine but when we got to the top fields she was mad and she was my best friend and we have never been in a fight and i have said sorry like a million time ans she wont talk to me and she got my other best friend mad at me tto and they were my bestest friends in the whole world now i have no one left what do i do

sincerly,
your friend
angelroze
y was she mad in the 1st place?? and i cant sit down and talk to her, i cant even stand to be in the same room with her, i hate her so much. how can i forgive someone who told me to kill myself? cuz no oneo wuld care?? wtf is up with that i cant.... i just cant..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am