Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saint Grail
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Philosophy > What is God?
Pages: 1, 2
Enki
Gentlemen you will get surprised but I accidentally (as always) could locate the Saint Grail. You know, it is so funny, so simple. It is directly related with the names of �Gods�, whispering on ear of Parsifal of the names of God and transformation of the Parsifal into the Saint Grail. The keys get into his brain, then they start to tune the line, absorb it like spaghetti on the fork in the neuron�s net. Direct relation with the inborn ideas of Descartes, which I was discussing with Rick on the forum several months ago! Then when he (Parsifal � Saint Grail) merges the ring of the Knights near the round table he transfers the power of the Grail to all who are merged in the ring. So simple. Simple "cybernetics". Hope no sexual elements for conducting the power transfer to other members of the circle are needed. Maybe it happens by itself? Sex opens other wrong doors, but it is not so good as far as I guess.

The experiments show that it is working. A person can be transferred into Saint Grail. Very simple. And you know too primitive. He (the person to whose ear the names been whispered in the specific way becomes the Saint Grail) becomes embodiment of �Gods� on the earth.
Usage of the most destructive names of God are very dangerous. It looks like that Abraxus can move even mountains indeed.

It looks like that the technique has some specific specificity. The Queen Elisabeth I was the Saint Grail, John Dee was the Magi who performed the transformation (whispering to the Queen�s ear). The mystery of 007 is uncovered! She triggered the Golden Age.

So who is the Harry Potter? New Saint Grail? Who will hold all those magicians which are growing on this planet? I am sure that Taro will not be able to contain the curiosity of those children who will start to study magic in such great number after viewing movies about the Harry Potter. Something new must be invented.

Definitely there are many other possibilities of creating Saint Grail.

Besides it looks like that it is possible to give birth to new generation of �Devine� beings. I have great ideas about that. I am planning to create an Army of Dragons of Wisdom, Elves of Enki and other interesting beings. wink.gif

I am very thankful to Dr. Richard Barber for his book The Holy Grail, Imagination and Belief, which helped me to locate the Saint Grail.

First experiments (including sexual [I am joking]) show positive results. It is extremely primitive but it is working. Now I understand what are the Meme-s of the Sumerian Enki are.

People we are back. Where is my 10%?!!!

So you see Rick, �Gods� exist. And me too, by the way.

Now it is time to think how to make money out of that. I will be back to the forum when I will be able to solve some primitive worldly problems of mine, the quest for the Meme was too long and tiresome. I should drink some tea in the Invisible College to discuss something.

BTW, I think that all Grand Magisters of the Masonic and Freemasonic lodges as well as all other congregations, Vatican including have to (MUST) organize a congress to discuss the situation and settle down conditions for the Great Peace in our Matrix. Otherwise such a number of Wizards which will emerge from the kids who are reading the Harry Potter may seriously shake the foundations of the Civilization!

Besides I guess that a new nice city have to be constructed on the valley. Just a fresh idea.

Good bye,
Forever Yours Enki

PS: I guess that the Brainmeta.com may become the most popular forum on this planet in the coming year. wink.gif
PPS: Those who will dare to erase this Message of Enki from here, add to it anything or remove from it anything will be cursed and punished for eternity. tongue.gif

Enki
I forgot to add that there is nothing better than Peace, and I guess that stability and sustainable growth of the civilization is much more important than that quarrels of congregations about unimportant subjects of cross-mutual domination.
Enki
Besides I think that the wisdom of Tom Bombadillio always can serve as a base for initiating the Great Peace.
Enki
You also can consider these ideas as the Greatest deception of the great fantasy-teller Enki ever known on the subject of Saint Grail.
Enki
It will be very interesting for me to listen ideas of Mr. Robert the Bruce (Baird) on this subject. smile.gif)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Enki
People, Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Nice fairy-tale is not it?
Enki
You know it is so sad here to be alone. Nobody to talk to. Simple canning people. Like a cage. Bad retarded country, corruption, no free market. Really.
Enki
It looks like I have to continue in the monolog regime.
Enki
You know that cinematograph about the Saint Grail is too irritating.
Enki
Interesting if someone pours Coca-Cola into Saint Grail and drink it what will be the effect?
Enki
What will happen in case of Pepsi?
Enki
What is Demonic Grail?
Enki
Does it exist?
Enki
Will that give birth to the Dark Lord? Why the wizards from the adventures of the Harry Potter fear to pronounce name of the Waldemote?
Enki
Can the revelation be delivered in ASCII format?
Enki
Does the word
Jesus,
somehow related with the word
Zeus?

Funny.
Enki
Does the word
Christ,
Somehow is related with the word
Krishna?

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Where are alllllllllll?
Uffffffffffffffffffffff.
I am going to dring a cup fo tea: Earl Gray but without lemon. tongue.gif
Joesus
Jesus means savior.
Christ means a state of consciousness free from duality.
Krishna is a state of consciousness relating to being beyond all physical limits, and the name given to God incarnate in the Bhagavad Gita.
Enki
QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 03, 2006, 06:01 PM) *

Jesus means savior.
Christ means a state of consciousness free from duality.
Krishna is a state of consciousness relating to being beyond all physical limits, and the name given to God incarnate in the Bhagavad Gita.

Thank you Joesus for your comments,

Well. So the texts of Bhagavad Gita spread in space by the frozen light may give birth to the Gods it is describing, Oh I am sorry ... is incarnating.

Btw, here is an interesting link http://equalsouls.org/19.html .

Beast Regards, [You see one letter change, I guess you have to know the value of a one letter change]...

Best Regards,
Enki
Enki
Is it possible to �hack� the �holly� scripts by doing nothing, just by writing The new book? Then all the searchers will start to search the new Holly Grail (the new source of Installation package (Software) which may turn a person into new, innovated Saint Grail).

You see one will write a book, will place it in a special chamber were light sometimes drops it rays and all the searchers will start new quest of the new Holly Grail (the new source of Installation package (Software) which may turn a person into new, innovated Saint Grail).

It will become new object of attraction.

Simple and primitive. Just like in the old Egypt. First they were engraving on walls, then they started to draw symbols and draft magical text now their followers do something else: make movies in Hollywood.

Can you imagine what will happen when some guys will open the secret chamber in the Great Pyramid (if they not already opened it)?

I noted that the subject becomes uninteresting and irritating even for me.

Here again we come back to the question: What is the God? What is the source?
Something spread all over the Universe whose will and ideas may get sometimes tuned here and there by different Saint Grails?

Or maybe He/She dwells here on earth like Tom Bombadillio from the beginning of the times?

The greatest problem is that no money comes from these ruminations. Very sad indeed.
Enki
The same story with that Spine Cord related matter, blood flow malfunction, brain reconstruction, tuning, tales about the 33-rth bone etc. Extremely primitive indeed.
All can get derived from one simple word which is turned into a Category of thinking.

I wonder how such primitive things could be kept secret for so many centuries.
Enki
I guess that the fact of presence of true and much more exciting secrets is still kept secret up to day. tongue.gif
trojan_libido
You've found the secret to the Holy Grail and you believe Harry Potter may cause our civilisation to go into meltdown?
Enki
QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Dec 04, 2006, 12:25 AM) *

You've found the secret to the Holy Grail and you believe Harry Potter may cause our civilisation to go into meltdown?

It is very difficult to say have I uncovered something or not. I am not Sherlock Holmes, I am just an Enki, but yes, I think that Harry Potter saga may have negative effect. So many children will strive to read Cornelius, Alister, Paracelsus and others' books. All will start the quest. You never know what they can find.

I think that the situation is very dramatic. That neuro-linguistic and semantic coding done by Hollywood may cause dangerous percolations.
code buttons
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 04, 2006, 12:56 AM) *

...I am just an Enki...

Welcome back, Enki. What other great mysteries of the universe have you uncovered in some distant galactic formation this time, journey man? I can hardly wait! It's good to have you back. Try to hang around a little longer this time around, hey?
Enki
QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 04, 2006, 07:25 AM) *

...I am just an Enki...

Welcome back, Enki. What other great mysteries of the universe have you uncovered in some distant galactic formation this time, journey man? I can hardly wait! It's good to have you back. Try to hang around a little longer this time around, hey?

Thank you.

Well, eee... you know, mystery is such an uncertain thing. E.g. if I say, that I have noted that the translator Android�s head, which so frequently falls down in the St. Lucas�s Star Wars can be the head of Bafomet, which in its turn being placed in a small box could in true talk with the Grand Magister of the Templars, then can be that considered as a reliable mystery? wink.gif

If I say that we have a nice galaxy indeed, and that I am currently searching a (the) self-reproducing Imperial Army and Navy of Robots which is sleeping on different planets in the Galaxy, controlled by the Central Imperial Computer (CIC), which can be activated by a key by somebody, who? Well.

Have not you seen Robert? I so much want to discuss with him something. You know that old story related with the diary again. You know there are things in this universe which cannot be done without that Celtic self assured writer Robert Bruce Baird. Unbelievable. So I am trying to find Robert.

Though, I will try to keep in touch.
code buttons
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 04, 2006, 12:15 PM) *

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 04, 2006, 07:25 AM) *

...I am just an Enki...

Thank you.

Well, eee... you know, mystery is such an uncertain thing. E.g. if I say, that I have noted that the translator Android�s head, which so frequently falls down in the St. Lucas�s Star Wars can be the head of Bafomet, which in its turn being placed in a small box could in true talk with the Grand Magister of the Templars, then can be that considered as a reliable mystery? wink.gif

If I say that we have a nice galaxy indeed, and that I am currently searching a (the) self-reproducing Imperial Army and Navy of Robots which is sleeping on different planets in the Galaxy, controlled by the Central Imperial Computer (CIC), which can be activated by a key by somebody, who? Well.

Have not you seen Robert? I so much want to discuss with him something. You know that old story related with the diary again. You know there are things in this universe which cannot be done without that Celtic self assured writer Robert Bruce Baird. Unbelievable. So I am trying to find Robert.

Though, I will try to keep in touch.

LMAO!!! You're freaking hilarious!!! Where do come from with all this stuff?!!! Hee!!! Heee! Heee! Hee! Robert was around about a month ago. That was the last I heard of him. Now, if he comes around, I'll make sure and PM him about you. In the meantime, keep in touch, Enki. People with a good sense of humor are not that common as you would think. Too much stress in this day and age, I suppose.
Enki
QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 04, 2006, 12:39 PM) *

LMAO!!! You're freaking hilarious!!! Where do come from with all this stuff?!!! Hee!!! Heee! Heee! Hee! Robert was around about a month ago. That was the last I heard of him. Now, if he comes around, I'll make sure and PM him about you. In the meantime, keep in touch, Enki. People with a good sense of humor are not that common as you would think. Too much stress in this day and age, I suppose.

You know it is a good question. Just simple observations and creativity.

Really?! How could I miss Robert!

You know Comedy helps to percept things which are hard to be digested without ketchup.

Enki
I am writing all this stuff, because I think that we are approaching to very specific period in human history, when complex neurophysiologic effects associated with great number of people can come along and become reality which will not be possible to mask by any kind of propaganda.

That new reality will change the common perception of life for many people. People see too many images peer day, they watch too many movies, they start to learn and percept complex Categories of thinking subliminally by watching those specific Hollywood movies. Reality is changing for them.

But who said that the nature does not possess mechanisms able to contain the phase transition? When the number of Alchemists who are able to move mountains and rivers will overpass some critical number, then who knows to what that can lead in that specific cybernetic media? You know the nature may press the Reset button if the roots of the harmony get endangered.

I posted here this funny topic associated with the Saint Grail to draw attention of some gentlemen on dangerous consequences of their metaphysical activities.

This forum is of the rare places where several people are able to understand the essence of this discussion. Thus I just want to say that in this magical Poker if one side will open the cards, then you never know who the other players are and what they can open after all.

It is much more wise to build a new city which like a perfect crystal nuclei will reorder the world around itself.
Enki
�Tom laughed again, and then he spun the Ring in the air � and it vanished with a flash. Frodo gave a cry � and Tom leaned forward and handed it back to him with a smile.
Frodo looked at it closely, and rather suspiciously (like one who has lent a trinket to a juggler). It was the Ring, or looked the same and weighed the same: for that Ring had always seemed to Frodo weigh strangely heavy in the hand. But something promoted him to make sure. He was perhaps a trifle annoyed with Tom for seeming to make so light of what even Gandalf thought so perilously important.�

tongue.gif
Enki
"The stars shone through the window and the silence of the heavens seemed to be round him. He spoke at last out of his wonder and a sudden fear of that silence:
"Who are you, Master?" he asked.
"Eh, what?" said Tom sitting up, and his eyes glinting in the gloom. "Don't you know my name yet? That is the only answer. ..."

As I see nobody is apt to discuss seriously the subject. Well that is an approach as well.

Preservation of the rebellious silence is not a sign of the wisdom, except the Prometheus case.

Meditation can lead astray as well and trap the dream walkers in a wonderland of illusions.

“Facts are better than dreams.” Sir Winston Churchill. tongue.gif

“Thomas Jefferson still survives!" John Addams. 4 July 1776.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 04:25 AM) *

"The stars shone through the window and the silence of the heavens seemed to be round him. He spoke at last out of his wonder and a sudden fear of that silence:
"Eh, what?" said Tom sitting up, and his eyes glinting in the gloom. "Don't you know my name yet? That is the only answer. ..."

As I see nobody is apt to discuss seriously the subject. Well that is an approach as well.

Preservation of the rebellious silence is not a sign of the wisdom, except the Prometheus case.

Meditation can lead astray as well and trap the dream walkers in a wonderland of illusions.

�Facts are better than dreams.� Sir Winston Churchill. tongue.gif

�Thomas Jefferson still survives!" John Addams. 4 July 1776.

I would Enki.... but honestly, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Are you putting that eridug in your tea again, lol?
Hey Hey
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 02:04 PM) *

I would Enki.... but honestly, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Are you putting that eridug in your tea again, lol?

Glad you were courageous enough to say. I thought I was hellucidating!
code buttons
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 01:25 AM) *

Yea, but James Brown is dead! LOL!!! I'm with Trip: Don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I like it!!! LOL!!!
Why don't you tell us a little bit more about what you've been up to at the lab lately, by the way. Concocting, maybe, a new kind of LSD for the cyber era? Or maybe you found a way to apply your matrix factal (did I use the right term?) theory to the Internet? Don't just leave us hanging now! Tell us what you're working on. Even if it's just experimentation and speculation for right now.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 06:04 AM) *

I am just joking, take it easy.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 03:31 AM) *

You know Comedy helps to percept things which are hard to be digested without ketchup.

[email protected]

....do you MSN? Add him to your list. Last I talked to him he was still in the halfway house fighting with his therapists, selling native cigarettes to university students, and getting shitkicked (he said) by the police here in Toronto.
Enki
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 06, 2006, 06:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 02:04 PM) *

Glad you were courageous enough to say. I thought I was hellucidating!

So Hey Hey, should we conclude that Canadians are more brave than British? smile.gif
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 11:29 AM) *

.... but we all know that there are seeds of truth to be found in every joke. But the kids do like to laugh, I know.

No Enki, I think if one can properly decode the word matrix that you've delivered, there can be found many important messages that should and probably will be taken seriously, at least by those who are on your wavelength, tuned in and operating at your frequency.

You and I both know that you are not just a babbling brook.
Trip like I do
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus
Enki
QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 06, 2006, 06:24 AM) *

Yea, but James Brown is dead! LOL!!! I'm with Trip: Don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I like it!!! LOL!!!
Why don't you tell us a little bit more about what you've been up to at the lab lately, by the way. Concocting, maybe, a new kind of LSD for the cyber era? Or maybe you found a way to apply your matrix factal (did I use the right term?) theory to the Internet? Don't just leave us hanging now! Tell us what you're working on. Even if it's just experimentation and speculation for right now.

Fist of all the correct term is Words Matrix and I do not apply them. But it is already old theory. Now I have progressed centuries ahead. smile.gif )))))))))))))))))))))
You see I already found the Saint Grail. But I got disappointed: it turned to be a primitive trifle.
In true I am working over study of slow processes, but that goes slow. You know academic cycles are so strict, no free air to breath here, total decay.

Actually, as a humble man of learning habituating in isolated, acid and decaying media I like sometimes to ruminate over not existing scientific discipline as Cybernetic � Physics, it is like science fiction writing. I guess I should invent new mathematical representation for this science fiction. A quite funny hobby you know.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 08:32 AM) *

[email protected]

....do you MSN? Add him to your list. Last I talked to him he was still in the halfway house fighting with his therapists, selling native cigarettes to university students, and getting shitkicked (he said) by the police here in Toronto.

Thank you Trip.

Really?! How they dare so misbehave with Robert!

"It no longer surprised them; but he made no secret that he owed his recent knowledge largely to Farmer Maggot, whom he seemed to regard as a person of more importance that they had imagined. �There�s earth under his old feet, and clay on his fingers; wisdom in his bones, and both his eyes are open,� said Tom. "

I will write a letter to Robert by Sunday. Thank you again.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 08:43 AM) *

You know good editing since the last time I read it. Excellent. wink.gif
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 11:47 AM) *

Fist of all the correct term is Words Matrix and I do not apply them. But it is already old theory. Now I have progressed centuries ahead. smile.gif )))))))))))))))))))))
You see I already found the Saint Grail. But I got disappointed: it turned to be a primitive trifle.

....oh, but you do! Especially to those still mired centuries behind in relic modes of thought/temporal frames of reference.
Trip like I do
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 11:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 08:32 AM) *

[email protected]

Really?! How they dare so misbehave with Robert!

G1
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 08:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 11:47 AM) *

....oh, but you do! Especially to those still mired centuries behind in relic modes of thought/temporal frames of reference.

Really?! I have forgot about that. laugh.gif
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 09:01 AM) *

G1

Huh Interesteing. huh.gif
Trip like I do

I like this passage.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 09:22 AM) *

I like this passage.

Me too.
Enki
QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Dec 06, 2006, 08:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 11:29 AM) *

.... but we all know that there are seeds of truth to be found in every joke. But the kids do like to laugh, I know.

No Enki, I think if one can properly decode the word matrix that you've delivered, there can be found many important messages that should and probably will be taken seriously, at least by those who are on your wavelength, tuned in and operating at your frequency.

You and I both know that you are not just a babbling brook.

Aristotle�s Comedy is the key to the truth? Ehhhh, the Kids, they just laugh. But I still like them.

Seriously? It is just a joke! Honestly. rolleyes.gif

I am just a fairy-tale teller. You know a humble, modest man from far a way country. sleep.gif
code buttons
QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 06, 2006, 10:00 AM) *

You know a humble, modest man from far a way country. sleep.gif

More like far away galaxy! Do you mean Holy Grail when you say Saint Grail? You know, like The Legend of King Arthur and the Holy Grail?
And it's Word Matrix, I get it! Thanks for the correction. I'm not that good with words, anyway. But I'll never forget the name to such an important concept again. Promise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am