Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do I Post in HTML?
Shawn
post Jun 19, 2004, 04:12 PM
Post #1

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

If you would like to use HTML in your posts to better format your posts (for example, for including tables), then use the dohtml tag as follows:

[dohtml ]

**YOUR HTML CODE HERE**

[/dohtml ]

Note that you must remove the space in the dohtml tags in the above example. Also, you do not need to include the <html > </html > tags in your HTML code. Importantly, scripts, such as javascript, are disabled, for security reasons.

Another thing about the dohtml. You should remove all line breaks in your code or else they will get converted to br html tags. This is because, when you normally post, all line breaks in your post get converted to br html tags, and though you would like to turn this off between dohtml tags, it's a little tricky. I'll see what I can do about this, too, but in the meantime, if you intend to use the dohtml tag, remove all linebreaks from your post prior to posting (this is, in general, most easily accomplished using an editor such as EditPad lite (which is freeware) for removing line breaks).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 09:52 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog