BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> php
RiK
post May 20, 2004, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

hey well i wanna make a sign up page for my site and i dunno where to find out how to. i also want to find a sign in thing for it. so could ne 1 either give me a gud link or give me the codin so i can edity it to how i want. thnx biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Unknown
post Jun 05, 2004, 08:23 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

for sign up page, you'll have to create a form that updates a database table or text file. I would recommend MySQL, though it's probably easier if you've never done this stuff before to write to a text file. For writing to a text file, have the form action perform a php action that writes to the text file (or updates the MySQL database table). For the specifics, I'm sure there's lots of that out there so I won't repost. But just try searching around on Google for 'php form submit' (assuming you plan on doing this in php and not asp).

The sign-in page is a little trickier in that you'll have to use cookies or sessions. I would recommend cookies. That is, when visitor enters login info, validate it and check it against the MySQL database table entries. Once you confirm the login info is correct, then write cookie variables (maybe encrypt them) indicating the person's logged in.
Again, I'd recommend searching around on Google for the exact code snippets.

Good luck.
+Quote Post
johnspells
post Apr 27, 2010, 03:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32720

As you want to make the sign in page, then it must be in HTML and then for sign in page you have to add a JAVA script. It is very easy way to make a sign in page. The Java can be link to your HTML page. You can get the code from w3school. It will even be able to solve your all queries. I hope this will help you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Danie Jones
post Nov 14, 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #4

Group: Basic Member
From: suite no.-20, apartment-5, Near W21st street,Zenia,California-95595
Member No.: 33179

Hi ,
If you want to create a home then you can search online . There you can all the information and coding , all the information you can get like how to use , how to make , where should be changes . This will be very easy to create your home page.

Thanks .

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 10:27 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles