Reply to this topicStart new topic
> my last chance
CACACACOOKIE
post May 11, 2004, 05:39 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 561

no one has ever really understood me. i was always the nerd in school. always have and always will be just another freak. no one understands becase its so hard to expain what pain i feel. nothing matters anymore though.... right when i thought i had everything i ever wanted it all came tumbleing down and turned into the thing i always dreaded. my life was never perfect..no ones is... but going through sadness and working your way back up to happyness just so it can be torn away is getting so old. nothing ever turns out the way it should it never has.
i have to keep going there has to be something...someone...who im not relizeing is there there is someone.
i lay my head down in most of my classes just thinking of everything in my life that has completly sucked and i've made a really long list in my mind..its not pretty eaither but all i need is one postive thing and i know i can keep going i can find away to make it better. if i dont no one will i cant sit around and waite for my life to get better....i have to crawl out of my shell i have to, if i dont try then i'll just sit and die alone..without know if i could ever be happy. just sitting there feeling sorry for myself( witch im very good at) i have to stop i have to keep trying just one more time just once more i've been known not to give alot of chances but im going to try just once more to see what would happen if i tried harder once more
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
CACACACOOKIE
post May 14, 2004, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Awakening

i give up

+Quote Post
cckeiser
post May 15, 2004, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 2032

What is it you want? What is it you need?
Find your purpose.

No one can find it for you; we each must find our own.
+Quote Post
CACACACOOKIE
post May 20, 2004, 02:31 PM
Post #4

Awakening

i have no purpose. i want and need to be dead but that wont be happening any time soon (or will it?) dry.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 06:00 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog