Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Et of orthologous proteins to detect all homologous TRs.Applying Phylogenetic
Roth
post May 17, 2018, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 39975

In certain, for all human versus nonhuman orthologous protein pairs in our data set, we reconstructed phylogenetic histories of TR units similar to these in figure 1. Compared with multispecies TR unit phylogenies, bispecies phylogenies are easier to analyze, whilst containing adequate facts about the TRDetecting Protein Tandem Repeat ConservationIn a single possible evolutionary situation, no unit duplications or losses occurred inside the TR region in neither lineage of two species after speciation: The ancestral TR unit configuration (i.e., number and order of TR units) is then completely preserved inSchaper et al. . doi:10.1093/molbev/msuMBEtwo clades on the inferred unit phylogeny. To account for a few of these cases, we introduced the following relaxed situation: a pair of TRs exhibited "strong separation" when np two. Within this case, the bispecies TR unit phylogeny is usually partitioned into two or 3 monophyletic clades (see examples of "strongly separated" TR phylogenies in supplementary fig. S3, Supplementary Material on-line). Inside a far more complicated scenario, some TR units of your
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post May 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

QUOTE(Roth @ May 18, 2018, 12:38 PM) *

In certain, for all human versus nonhuman orthologous protein pairs in our data set, we reconstructed phylogenetic histories of TR units similar to these in figure 1. Compared with multispecies TR unit phylogenies, bispecies phylogenies are easier to analyze, whilst containing adequate facts about the TRDetecting Protein Tandem Repeat ConservationIn a single possible evolutionary situation, no unit duplications or losses occurred inside the TR region in neither lineage of two species after speciation: The ancestral TR unit configuration (i.e., number and order of TR units) is then completely preserved inSchaper et al. . doi:10.1093/molbev/msuMBEtwo clades on the inferred unit phylogeny. To account for a few of these cases, we introduced the following relaxed situation: a pair of TRs exhibited "strong separation" when np two. Within this case, the bispecies TR unit phylogeny is usually partitioned into two or 3 monophyletic clades (see examples of "strongly separated" TR phylogenies in supplementary fig. S3, Supplementary Material on-line). Inside a far more complicated scenario, some TR units of your

Hello Roth! Welcome to this forum to join in the academic communications. I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. From the brain science and technologies, according to the theories with no funding by Hao CH, some proteins and some other molecules which have multiple-linking effects at least at the cell level is an important functional part in the brain activities, and they are conditioned by the surrounding environment, according to Hao CH.

2. I thought proteins for the test from the above statement should be chosen and that the protein in the brain acitivies such as memoray may be changed sligtly or by combination with other molecule or molecules. Therefore, though I'm not an expert in the discipline referred from the above post, I thought other tests should be added.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Nicholas
post May 30, 2018, 09:56 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 40091

Good topic
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2018 - 06:19 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation