BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling Common Channel Optimization, For the acutal improvement in the AI research area
haohao
post Apr 30, 2018, 06:22 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

In the Advanced Autointelligence Society (AAS here), the E-network for the whole society will be made up by the subsystems together and automatically imporved, and the interactions with the AI-aided platform will be the daily routine which based on it. The AI robots will have one platform for its own cooperation communications.

Well, it's an individually thinking outcome not suitable for some of the memberships, and wish there may some academic thinking and proper actions in this aspect. The following is a subtheory for the academic research as one study field.

The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling Common Channel Optimization

According to Ch Hao, by his previous theories with no academic funding, there might be main channel or channel system in the neuro-signaling transmission process by Hao Cheng's or Ch Hao's the Neuro-signal Channel Theory, though it could be also used as for AI research in some way with the hope that it could fast the related research programs worldwide for the human benifit aspect. The main channel or the channel system might be the common efforts of the neuro-signaling subsystem, and the common channel with the carriers on it might move toward as the princple of the most efficiency in its functioning range for the neuro-signaling subsystem. The formation of the common channel will be changed to optimize itself according to the neuro-signalings and its transmission function.

In addition, the channel area computation, the carrier and the protein neuro-signaling information might be the considerable amounts in this optimization toward the most efficiency in its functioning range.

Actually I doubt that if there's any person who already knows the subtheory or get some progress on it but not willing to announce or e-publish it. But I still hope it's a guess. Thanks for the support from my mom who give me substance support when I'm working on it. The only regret is that it could not improve my life.

It welcomes opinions, including opinions from the top experts around the global world. If this purpose is not within your working range, then you can store it for information in case of need.

Any opinion is welcomed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th August 2018 - 04:51 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation