Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hypothesis: Modern diet and stress cause homosexuality
post Jan 11, 2018, 05:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 39597

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I would like to share with professionals and have their comments on a recent paper I wrote as part of my master's course in clincal psychology.
The paper is titled "Modern Diet and Stress Cause Homosexuality: a Hypothesis and a Potential Therapy" and is available online.

The paper raises the hypothesis that homosexuality arises when the heterosexual thrusting motor reflex is abolished and that stress and diet cause homosexuality. The thrusting reflex which normally appears during high sexual arousal is regulated by the brain. In women it is present as vaginal contractions, muscle pressure.

A person without the thrusting reflex would be unable to have (and probably long for) heterosexual sex.

There are identified several main sources of stress (in no order of importance): drugs, artificial light, noise, pollution, emotional stress etc. Unhealthy diet can be considered a stress source.

The paper identifies regular masturbation during adolescence as a behavior that impedes the development of the thrusting reflex. The brain is born with the capacity to show this reflex, but it also needs sexual experience to fully develop it. An analogy can be drawn with the development of the speaking abilities in a child: children need to speak to develop their language abilities. If experience after experience of orgasm the thrusting does not happen, the brain center responsible for the thrusting reflex does not develop.

Diet is considered the main controversial feature of the paper. Some facts, studies that support the connection diet-homosexuality:

-Homosexuality was more prevalent among the wealthy in the ancient Rome and Greece;
-Homosexuality was more prevalent in non-industrial cultures with more intensive agriculture;
-Experiments with cats and raw food diet by Francis Pottenger showed higher homosexual behavior rates among cats fed worse diet.
-Healthy diet improves PCOS syndrome which is associated with higher homosexuality rates among women;
-Healthy diet improves fatty liver syndrome, which is associated with disordered sex hormones. etc.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2018 - 02:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am