BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Theory of Neuro-signaling Path Mechanism
post Nov 16, 2017, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

The mechanism of friction might or is not only voltage effect, but also the distribution of electronic articles and high-density energy changing. In this process, the distribution of the electronic articles is the key, and the surfaces of the touching objects or the distribution path-map is the conditions.

Only from this degree, we can fully understand how it's working in our daily lives, and take measure actions according to the related plans.

Well, it's just a chat before the publishing of today's theory, wishing the future generations might be looking upon a man of no degree.

The Theory of Neuro-signaling Path Mechanism

According to Ch Hao, the transmission of the neuro-signalings has its distribution and coverage, which could be now found in a webforum that the discovery people happened to find in the Internet when he was a young poster, and the cyber name is haohao.

It partly shows the general path direction, and there are layers for the neuro-signaling path working. The path is itself a function, a function to make the human more suitable and efficient in the interactions with the surrounding environment.

The layers are basically (基础上)three ones corresponding to the phrases of the formation of the human brain structure, namely the layer of the stimulational factor path, the layer of the imaging formation path including the search of the memory, and the layer of the imagination path which takes the imaging contrastion as corestone.

More layers might or could be added with every single layer, and once added, the basic layer might or will be changed into the combination of the new layer in the transmission process.

But it's not all, the three layers work together at almost same time with the layer of the stimulational factor path first according to the density of the stimulations.

I am not questioning but respect the value of degrees, because I want my mum be glad though I couldn't earn money by these theories and attract some necessary funding. I hope I could make some contributions possible as one human being. It welcomes opinions, including opinions from the top experts around the global world. If this purpose is not within your working range, then you can store it for information in case of need.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2018 - 02:25 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am