BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling Marking Mechanism in the Brain Zones, Lecture series
haohao
post Nov 17, 2017, 01:49 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

For another habitable planet for the human future living, the Mars is a good option, and could be used as a bridge for going to the other planets for further living, such as a research.

So let's imagine how the life will be in this setting. Advanced autointelligence will be a necessary, and the mixed liquid pool or united habitable zone might be where it starts. People may use it for food growing and the coexisting things required, and the generated soil from the pool might be used as material for fabricating circled buildings in the Mars for the purpose of first phrase good living.

A commission might be set up, and the people being brain test passed with a tower-type e-bandage issued by one e-association may be qualified for the zone rules, and the tower-like thing might be actually a tool for operating keys and information storage. There might be new language produced, including the pronounciation way.

Well, it's an imagination and due to lack of funding and other supports, the tower-like thing could not be made out for market usage. However, it's not national level and the main point is the following:

The Subtheory of Neuro-signaling Marking Mechanism in the Brain Zones

Based on my previous theories and subtheory, which you could name it Victor's or Ch Hao's theory group, I have classified our human brain into zones as per the working of the neuro-signaling subsystem including the brain center zone. In my opinion, it might be more tiny and exact than the present classification, and it could be practiced if there's support from the fund backed up by ST field.

Also based on Ch Hao's theories, the neuro-signaling will be sent to the brain center zone to be comprehensively dealt with during the process.

This subtheory is that before the neuro-signalings comes to the brain center zone, they might or will be firstly marked in the local cell area and then also marked in the other related brain zones for the transmission process, in which the marking subprocesses might be independent and different.

In addition, this subtheory could be used in combination with other Ch Hao's theories, such as the intelligence system distribution theory.

It's not for award grants, but for the researches and also for the purpose of hoping that it could let my mother will be pride of me.

This may not make impacts on my life quality, but it may help to advance the present science and technologies, and might let the future generations know what a human being could be capable of with proper thinking, having no matter with degrees or certificates.

Any opinion is welcomed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2018 - 06:18 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation