> The Theory of Human Brain Structure Formation and Function Layers
haohao
post Oct 18, 2017, 11:01 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

The Theory of Human Brain Structure Formation and Function Layers

It is composed of two parts, namely the theory of the formation process of the human brain structure development in general level and of the function layers caused by the structure formation.

This theory is following my previous research work, but it slightly differs with my layer classification of the human intelligence system which is one of my sub-research published in the website Brainmeta dot com as the contents of one post. The difference is not only existed in the aspect of the human intelligence centers such as routine center, but also in the working mechanism.

According to my research by some comparisons, I thought the general physical structure of the human brains might develop or have developed through three stages from the beginning period, namely the stage one as ball-type object which might be almost same as the structure of cerebellum, stage two as bowel-type object, which is slightly similar and accessable to the present human brain structure and is developed from the stage two; and stage three as the two-hemisphere structure with the cerebellum。

The formation development of the human brain structure might follow or follow the functioning of the human brain, including the human intelligence system. The function layers might be classified into three layers working from layer to layer, that is, the layer of purely stimulation functioning mainly corresponding to the cerebellum, the layer of mind processing corresponding to the two hemispheres of the human brain including the brain recognition such as the mind processing and working of neuro-signaling subsystem, and the layer of creative whole cortesponding the entire working of human brain, showing creative effects in different ways.

I thought the German research ranks top level globally, therefore I have sent this theory firstly to your Humboldt Foundation. However, it doesn't mean China is not innovative enough in Science and technologies.

Any opinion is welcomed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:03 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles