Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ratio duration recognition
libc
post Aug 03, 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38864

Hi and sorry in advance for mistakes english is not my first language,

i would be interested to know if a human can recogniize a sequence of ratio duration, for example, i have a sound of 1s then just after a 2s one, i memorize it, so will i be able to recognize this sequence if i have 3s then 6s or 0.5s then 1s ?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Aug 10, 2017, 09:21 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. If the "ratio duration" herein indicates the ratio of the duration, then a human being without special ized practice or special mind activities could not accurately identify all those.

2. The process of a person's mind for one point is a group neuro-signaling transmissions instead of a single one.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles