Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do I Post Pictures?
Shawn
post Jan 11, 2004, 06:45 PM
Post #1

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

First, you need to know the url of your pic. If you're pic is located on the internet, you can obtain the url by right clicking on the pic, and selecting 'Properties'. If the pic is not on the internet, you have to upload it to a server or somehow make it available on the internet. You may use Mind-Brain.com File Uploader for this purpose: the link is http://brainmeta.com/uploader/

Once you know the url for your pic, you can remotely link your images to your posts by placing the URL of the image, with the http:// prefix included, between the [img ] [/img] tags to post your pic.

If you experience any problems, please notify me or one of the moderators.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Not Exactly Ockhams Razor
post Apr 07, 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32027

this is what it tells me: No access permissions
Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel.
any suggestions?
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 08, 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 31959

QUOTE(Not Exactly Ockhams Razor @ Apr 07, 2009, 03:01 PM) *

Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel.
any suggestions?

All new members of the group have to wait for a certain number of posts made before they can put up ulr's and pictures. I'm new too and don't know how many posts have to be made before authorization but the necessity of doing it this way assures the many members of avoiding spam and uncensored individuals, as well as developing trust among others. We can however put up a avatar in our control panel and change it if desired from time to time. If you want to direct attention to a subject that concerns or interests you just explain what and where and the interested parties will go have a look.

smile, be nice, be patient and all will love you... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Not Exactly Ockhams Razor
post Apr 13, 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 32027

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 08, 2009, 05:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Not Exactly Ockhams Razor @ Apr 07, 2009, 03:01 PM) *

any suggestions?

All new members of the group have to wait for a certain number of posts made before they can put up ulr's and pictures. I'm new too and don't know how many posts have to be made before authorization but the necessity of doing it this way assures the many members of avoiding spam and uncensored individuals, as well as developing trust among others. We can however put up a avatar in our control panel and change it if desired from time to time. If you want to direct attention to a subject that concerns or interests you just explain what and where and the interested parties will go have a look.

smile, be nice, be patient and all will love you... tongue.gif

Thanks for the help!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 03:25 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog