Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questioning the Singularity
Neoactive
post Nov 10, 2003, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 752

Is there a reason to wait? One might say the "Singularity" exists now...

We perceive levels of separation, but you must ask yourself...is there really any separation at all?

If perception dictates reality, then by perceiving a sequence of time between you and communion with the "Singularity", are you not manifesting this belief?

What if some do not wish to transcend? Should they be forced to?

I can fathom the "Singularity"; I feel it everyday. Seeing how I don't see the death of my physical body as the end of my journey, I'm in no rush to become "one" with it. In fact, as I see no limits on the duration or scope of my existence, I believe I will be, have been, and currently represent all aspects of existence.

And finally, how long must you exist at a particular state of consciousness before you desire a change? This includes the perceived "highest" state.

If there is no right or wrong, and all paths are valid, is there a reason I should strive in either direction?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cybert
post Sep 13, 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5650

That's largely mystical bull. Represent yourself without the flighty talk if you want replies or to be taken seriously.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd April 2014 - 11:37 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog