BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?
Gnostic Bishop
post Jun 19, 2017, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37652

Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?

Statistics show that the average U.S. citizen pays considerably more for their, --- bankruptcy creating inhumane medical system, --- than other countries who have nationalized health care. The gain in GDP is around 3%.

It follows economies of scale gains are likely to be about 3%. If a penny saved is a penny earned, I am justified in saying that there would be a 6% saving to the average U.S. citizen.

Why are Americans wasting such a huge amount of gains, when going single payer could bring such a huge gain to each American?

I ask all my Yankee friends; what the hell? Recognize that single payer, pays great dividends.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/health...ther-countries/

Regards
DL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
davidvilla
post May 02, 2018, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38470

Ah, you have to follow the money. Just nationalizing health care won't solve the problem, it will still be extremely expensive.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 05:41 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation. Donate today to help support us.