Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> interception with 20 seconds left preserved a 28-24 victor
bellis555
post May 17, 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38629

o Julian Edelman put the New England Patriots ahead with 2:02 remaining, while Malcolm Butlers goal-line interception with 20 seconds left preserved a 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks in a Super Bowl XLIX that every bit lived up to its billing. After Brady threw two of his four touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to bring the Patriots back from a 24-14 deficit against the NFLs most feared defense, New Englands own unit came up with a game-saving play to sew up the AFC champions first NFL title in a decade. Seattle, vying to become the first repeat Super Bowl winner since the Pats accomplished the feat following the 2003 and 2004 season, moved down to the opposing 5-yard line in the final seconds after Jermaine Kearse came down with a miraculous 33-yard catch. Marshawn Lynch was stopped just short of the goal line on the ensuing play, but the Seahawks didnt give the ball to their All-Pro back on the next snap. Instead, Russell Wilson attempted a slant intended for Ricardo Lockette that Butler jumped and hauled in to give Brady his fourth Super Bowl triumph, tying Joe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GeorgeLoo
post Sep 29, 2017, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 39126

I do not understand much about football. although, I also watched this match with my friends. still I did not want to read much on the topic
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 09:57 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles