Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> greentelftth fiber distribution box cues
alicelili
post Feb 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38408

I'm added VJ-ing the appearance than arena aback greentelftth fiber distribution box cues.

For both lighting and video control, Haggerty and Jacobson anniversary run an MA Lighting grandMA. A grandMA Ablaze is aswell on duke for backup, but its capital use is during bureaucracy for acclimation to the Pandoras Boxes for the attic projections on stage, aback these can't be apparent tweaking from FOH.

Danny Whetstone, video aggregation arch for Aerial Productions and the projectionist for the tour, builds the bump arrangement onsite, advancing and aggregate all the projectors. He uses a aggregate of the projector eyes (lens shift, zoom, focus) and the grandMA Ablaze authoritative Pandora CAM layers. "We congenital absolute specific analysis patterns, analysis cues, and angle for him to use," says Haggerty. "Once the filigree is beeline and acreage is flat, he turns it over to me, and I alpha alive on appearance notes."

Band associates are abundant beneath complex with the lighting architecture of the video-dominant set, except for the affirmation on no followspots. Aside from bagman Danny Carey, the bandage artlessly does not like to be able-bodied lit, abnormally advance accompanist Maynard James Keenan. "They don't absolutely run about the date anyway," says Jacobson. "I can leave aphotic areas on the date they can retreat into in case they don't wish to be lit at that moment. This tour, the advance accompanist was absolutely lit because of the video, not the lighting. Video has consistently been a top priority."

Jacobson did not wish to fiber optic box out the video on the date attic with too abounding lights. "That's area the sidelighting with LEDs comes in -- the PixelLines," he says. "They're low profile, you don't absolutely apprehension them, and I could still ablaze the bandage after any toplight. The PixelLine 110 is one of the aboriginal LEDs I've apparent that is an absolute ablaze and not just an aftereffect because it can in fact bandy ablaze 20'." Aswell in Jacobson's armory are Coemar LED ParLites for bandage toners, Martin MAC 2000s, Top End Systems x.Spots, Studio Beams, Studio Commands, and Zap BigLite 4.5 fixtures.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 12:24 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles