Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are Mind and Matter interdependent?
waechter418
post Nov 16, 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #1

Aspiring

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37911

According to Taoist- Zen- Meta- & Quantum-physics, things become only defined when they are observed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Nov 16, 2016, 04:05 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(waechter418 @ Nov 16, 2016, 08:36 PM) *

According to Taoist- Zen- Meta- & Quantum-physics, things become only defined when they are observed.

And one does not exist without the other, other than when the observer is unaware or in denial (which is NOT a place in Egypt).
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 16, 2016, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. "Quantum-physics, things become only defined when they are observed." from the above statement, I thought the current quantum theory in the physics was opposite, and it took the hard-to-test as standard point and that once observed or assessed, the state of the quantum changes. In addition, Taoism and Zen is actually different, for which you could browse the following website for more information: www dot differencebetween dot info /difference-between-taoism-and-zen, which is searched via internet network.

2. From the view of the cognitive neuroresearching, our definition or conceptional contruction of a matter, which is a kind of mind activities, is dependent upon your interaction with the surrounding environment, including the matter itself.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Newport
post Apr 30, 2018, 10:19 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 39996

Would this mean that if there was no one to observe, nothing would exist?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 01, 2018, 08:47 AM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Newport @ Apr 30, 2018, 03:19 PM) *

There has never been any time when Consciousness did not exist. Even without the manifestation of objects the observer would be self aware. Observant of Self. Self in activity (manifestation) and Self without manifestations (Self observing or aware of Self).
+Quote Post
haohao
post May 01, 2018, 09:06 AM
Post #6

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

QUOTE(Newport @ Apr 30, 2018, 11:19 PM) *

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. The mind or mind activities are actually matter in essence. The mind or mind activities is affected by the surrounding environment.

2. If " no one to observe", mind or mind activities is still exist, which is still afftected by the surrounding environment.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 06:36 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by donors of The Neurological Foundation. Donate today to help support us.