Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome more opinions., Some questions from the online contents
haohao
post Oct 13, 2016, 01:04 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

When I try to search some e-specialized contents in the Internet network system, I found some interesting questions published by a magazine in the online form from an online web.

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some progressive opinions. The questions are chosen from the findings and listed below with my personal views aiming for inviting for more opinions.

1. What Is the Universe Made Of?
My personal answer: The universe is made of matter that connected by the magnetic force. Namely, the universe is a magnetic field system. The answer is suggested to be read combined with that of the Q3.

2. What is the Biological Basis of Consciousness?
My personal answer:
1) Or the question could be asked in the way that “What is the composition of the physical basis of consciousness in the neuro-signaling layer?” In addition, some posts or e-specalized contents published in this forum could be some references, which you could browse the contents of the posts here.
2) The answer is the neuro-transmissional related matter, namely the nerve cells and proteins, including DNA, RNA and enzymes. For no defense, I thought the DNA, RNA and enzyme and other chemical-compoundings together compose the neuro-adjustment subsystem.

3. Can the Laws of Physics Be Unified?
My personal answer: Yes. The magnetic force field system and one simple rule that physical force balancing. The basic force is the magnetic force.

4. How Can a Skin Cell Become a Nerve Cell?
My personal answer: You should use the method of using the DNA, RNA, and enzymes with some cell-related energy, which is the researching area of neuro-signaling system.

5. How and Where Did Life on Earth Arise?
My personal answer: It arises from when two chemical compoundings tightly meeting togher in some fluid environment to make a new base for more activing chemical activities.

6. Can We Selectively Shut Off Immune Responses?
My personal answer: Yes. However, the situations are classified into two kinds, one is in the layer of the neuro-signaling system, and the other is in the layer of chemical-ecological layer. In my view, our immune responsing systems varied in each individual and could be trained in some way to improve and be assessed by movable network-connected devices.

It may not suitable for USA NSF funding. However, any opinions are warmly welcomed. happy.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 03:08 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles