BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why the Human Brain is Most Intelligent in All the Natural Living Things?, Cognitive-behaviour Perspective
haohao
post Sep 18, 2016, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

I have entitled this post with a question to intend to arise the readers' interests. The question is proved already by the criterion that human's capiblities of building future through tools and changing their environments, including the surrounding environment. Not only as individual and a single one, but also as a whole comunity.

The functions of our brains have no advantage of some animals in some aspects, such as dogs and birds. The visions of our eyes can beyond in the physical visiable world is not as far as birds, and the accuration of our hearing is no better than that of a dog. However, the entire of the human brain functions far better than other natural live animals. The reason lays on it is that the brain of human being is a comprehensive one having a intergrated intelligent system, including all the three layers of the intelligent system, which I have mentioned in one previous post posted in this forum before. We might claim that the human brain ranks top 1 among all the natural living beings from this view.

Synergetic integrity, exchangeable signaling connectivity and Behavioral self-control are the marking attributes of the human brain intelligent system. They together make the human being an intelligent living thing and let humans be innovative.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jacobie
post Nov 11, 2016, 09:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38419

Really nice post also i suggest you to check out a book from an Israeli historian Yuval Noah Harari. The book is called Sapiens and it really nicely explains whole human history.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:46 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles