Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Neuron Specificities List, List request for all specific neuron types
CorticoCortical
post Jul 09, 2016, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38270

Hi, so I'm working on the development of a program, from scratch, simulating neurons. I am having trouble researching the types of neurons since most sources cite the three broad types: sensory, motor, and interneurons. Yet, in further research of the CNS and PNS, I continuously come across neurons such as the pyramidal neuron and mitral neuron. Can we either compile a list or can someone direct a link to a compilation of all neuron specializations/types.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jul 19, 2016, 03:07 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and I hope I could offer some useful suggestions.

1. Maybe you can search the related contents into the google or the baidu or the Sougou. I found this one, images wisegeek com diagram-of-neurons dot jpg, which might help you in some way for your researching. Your thought to compile a list for all the kinds of neurons is great.

2. If the CNS and PNS respecitvely refer to the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, then I'm glad that you could prepare for a new research, namely the research on the interaction between the brain neurons and the body area sub-neurosystem. Probably it's good for the advanced Auto Intelligence (AI), including the robot part-across data flow transmission.

3. As to the Auto Intelligence, we might make some different man-made neurons or neuro group, including the meganetic neuros. Hope it could push the progress of your researching.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 12:00 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles