BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New guy trying to figure out present scientific limits., Looking for insight into the use of sound frequencies to heal or harm.
LurchingForward
post Mar 28, 2016, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38133

Hello, I'm new well middle aged anyway. I don't have any background in the sciences other than what independent study through internet sources and a Canadian High School Diploma can provide as a basis.

I was wondering if single or multiple frequencies can incite a change in the brain's image or activity to promote normal activity from an abnormal state? Be the abnormality a disease or degradation in psychological norms.

I would suppose that there are brain scans that show the makeup of the human brain when certain thought processes are prevalent such a love, hate, sorrow, religious epiphanies etc? If so have there been studies on the use of sound frequencies that act in opposition to a said brain pattern and can cause a physical response when used aka, dizziness, fainting?

I wondered if such frequencies could be used for security. Some of the constructive ones could be to stop a intoxicated person with the intent to drive to be stopped or rendered unable to proceed with the plan. I realize that if the advent of such technology was brought forward there would be ethical issues with regards to how it is used and of course ways to circumvent the technology.

Look forward to any insights I get from this post.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Mar 28, 2016, 07:28 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

My replies are as follows:
1. The tradtional school or courses is limited, which needs proper related practice. Frequent signals to improve the neuro-activities or "the abnormality a disease or degradation" ( the unhealth abnormality) is possible, because we are already using it, such as meeting words in the course of reading or information cognition.
2. Already there's an assumption in the form of one website posting message on the human capital ablilities checkout by the method of brain scanning with some data center instead of single traditional quantitative intelligence reviewing or human resource measurement forms. A chinese website, as far as I could know.
3. As to the abnormal state of the brain, I should say it's probably more concerned with the brain information processing, from the preception to mental awareness.
+Quote Post
futglory
post Jan 10, 2017, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 38492

The software aside from that shall everyone all the members to make sure you analyze most of the functioning want seasoned-cricketers along with the complex effectiveness want wagon take, satisfy notes and additionally several equity graphs and additionally charts.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2017 - 04:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles