BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alpha Brain | World Best Brain Nootropic?
Harris
post Dec 03, 2015, 06:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 38012

As with the age of nootropic most of the people used to say that Alpha Brain is one of the most popular nootropic in the world of nootropics. So i was just need to help and want to know more about this nootropic. If there is one who used it personally can share some experience.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
prahasti
post Dec 26, 2015, 09:24 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38032

QUOTE(Harris @ Dec 03, 2015, 06:06 AM) *

As with the age of nootropic most of the people used to say that Alpha Brain is one of the most popular nootropic in the world of nootropics. So i was just need to help and want to know more about this nootropic. If there is one who used it personally can share some experience.

hello harris
i am also trying to start using nootropics .
so i wanted to know which ones are you using now ?
effects,side effects ,combination ,recommendation etc

+Quote Post
WesCody
post Feb 02, 2016, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 38060

I believe Alpha Brain is one of the better brain supplements on the market right now. There are many mixed reviews, but mostly positive. The main reasons why it gets negative reviews is because of 1. Price and 2. It's under-dosed for some people. The thing is it has all of the essential ingredients to make up a good nootropic stack. However, I can attest to the fact that it is significantly under-dosed and the price per serving is a little ridiculous. For instance, 1 bottle (30 capsules) cost's about $35. And serving size is 2 capsules, even 3 it says for people who are 200lbs+. So lets say you take 2 per day for 1 month. That's $70/ month.

So Alpha Brain has been proven to work and it does have good reviews. However, there are better brain supplements you can find like in these top 5: http://supplementyouneed.com/top-5-brain-s...mory-and-focus/. If you have money to spend, Alpha Brain is a good choice. But there are other better supplements out there that are much higher-dosed (more effective) for the price.

Also, if you are a beginner nootropic stack taker, then lookup Neuro Clarity. This was my supplement I started out with and it definitely works, but in a subtle way. After awhile you will want something a bit more potent however.
+Quote Post
kennyS
post Mar 09, 2016, 06:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 38100

Alpha Brain is one key leading supplements on the market, becoming as popular as testosterone boosters since 2014... I did personaly read great reviews at http://testozilla.com on best brain and testo boosters, they update regularly (2016), so you get latest info. 50$ is not that much money to spend for what you truly desire!
+Quote Post
Cerebral_Advancement_Industries
post Mar 10, 2016, 07:09 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 38116

Alpha Brain is good but you should checkout Unlocked by Cerebral Advancement Industries.
+Quote Post
schafer1985
post Apr 07, 2016, 02:20 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 38150

Check out "schafer pharmaceutical" if you're looking for high quality modafinil straight from Sun Pharma
+Quote Post
haohao
post Apr 07, 2016, 08:43 PM
Post #7

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

Actually I may recommond good state of mind and sleep and dieting habits while paying attention to improving and trying to optimize your working, such as work planning and daily assessment. Learn how to relax and move on your progress. Medicine and medical equipment, even with the enzymes and the AI brain helping APP, could help in some way, but the above may be critical and work more efficency.
+Quote Post
UnLost
post Aug 21, 2016, 12:19 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 38304

I hope someone is still active in this topic as the forum seems a bit deserted... Anyway:

I see Alpha Brain has several products which seem widely different to me. So which products are you using?
Also, how pronounced are stimulatory effects? Is the effect nootropic or does it piggyback on stimulatory effects?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles