BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can we train neurological microchips using cognitive therapy? How far are we from brain to computer interfaces?, A question about the technological adaptability and limits of the brain
Sebastian44
post Nov 03, 2015, 04:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37980

Lately I've been trying to reinforce my visualization skills with the intention of eventually superimposing minds' eye virtual objects onto my normal visual field, with some minor success. This got me thinking about how machine brain interfaces might be useful in the future, especially if such devices were external an non-invasive. I was wondering if the brain couldn't be trained to respond to various electromagnetic signals from an external apparatus, and if we couldn't then use such apparatuses to eventually rewire and modify neurological structures. If we could accomplish this, would it be possible to build specialized microchips from neurons, which could be used to perform computational functions, run applications, and to store and retrieve data on external devices? Let me know what you think.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 01:43 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles