BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> conscious techniques to meet the unconsious, An overview of eighteen years of experimental research
Brian A. Jones
post Oct 20, 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37955

Hello,
my name is Brian A. Jones. I live in Washington state, U.S.A. I am writing you, as well as many other people, to bring my unique and phenomenal work to the attention of other thinking people. I am wanting to speak of this publicly, and find other people to join forces with. To simplify a description of what I am working on, and have been working on for over eighteen years, I will put it like this. I have taken my unique sensitivities and energies, and have conducted countless experiments, as well as designing and building countless instruments to direct otherwise invisible, inaudible, telepathic and psychic signals in such ways, that they manifest in physically audible messages that most people can hear with their own physical ears upon audio recording media. This works with not only non-physical spirit energies, but also with incarnate humans and animals, using the energies of their voices as a source for my applications.

I realize that most productive people are quite busy, and that to be offered an audio presentation which is over two hours in length might seem a bit much, but please consider that not only did it take me roughly three dozen hours over a four day period to put this together, but it is also a representation of eighteen and a half years of extremely challenging work that I've literally invested many thousands of hours in. I have broken down the overall presentation into four main segments, with time marker points, so that you can aim for a certain topic if you wish. Or, just drop the needle anywhere on the overall track, see if anything you hear holds any interest for you.
Thank you for your potential interest. If you are too busy, or you are not really interested in these areas of study, please consider forwarding this letter to others who might be interested. Here are the segment start points.

1. Introduction, history, and my motives and contemplation ( beginning )
2. The naturally occurring backward speech of human beings ( starts at : 22:45 )
3. Audio-psychic phonetic messages contained within animal's vocal energies ( starts at : 109:14 )
4. Instrumental Transcommunication ( spirit communication through audio captures ) ( starts at : 135:22 )

Thank you again for your possible consideration. This is my first posting here, so I am not allowed to post an actual url link.... reply here if you care to comment on my commentary, and also if you'd like me to offer you this audio presentation privately. I can paste in the url I think... you'll need to copy and paste it into your browser's nav bar.

Hmmmm, looks like the edit compressed the actual link, but it seems to be live ~\~

http://audiomedium.com/RENA/Brian_A._Jones...templations.mp3

Thank you, Brian Jones
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:47 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles