Reply to this topicStart new topic
> medical malpractice recommendations
Stop.HammerTime
post Sep 29, 2015, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37759

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone in the GTA area as any recommendations as far as medical malpractice lawyers. I am in a tough situation. I have had vasectomy with some undesirable results (discretion is important to me here as you understand), and though there was a waiver of informed consent in place, I want to explore my options further. This doesn't seem fair.

I have seen some ads for Vigmond, Diamonds, PIA, and other things in my area but am looking for concrete recommendations if anyone has some of those. Thank you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Stop.HammerTime
post Nov 03, 2015, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37759

QUOTE(Stop.HammerTime @ Sep 29, 2015, 09:55 AM) *

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone in the GTA area as any recommendations as far as medical malpractice lawyers. I am in a tough situation. I have had vasectomy with some undesirable results (discretion is important to me here as you understand), and though there was a waiver of informed consent in place, I want to explore my options further. This doesn't seem fair.

I have seen some ads for Vigmond, Diamonds, PIA, and other things in my area but am looking for concrete recommendations if anyone has some of those. Thank you.

Just to update the community: I have since decided not to take the litigious route here. After booking two separate consultations with the firms I mentioned stumbling across in my opening post, I have been assured that this case would consume my time, energy, and resources without really any chance of a positive/desirable resolution. I signed my rights away, it seems.

Oh well - at least I spent 0 dollars on a dead-end.

Thanks for the PMs I received.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles