Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drug interactions?
grasshopper
post May 24, 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37698

Hello,

I have been giving stacks of supplements to family/friends. I wanted to be sure the supps i was giving them didn't interact with anything so i started looking online to be sure they were safe. I could not seem to find anything in regards to interactions for picamilon, hordenine or theobromine. Does anyone know any information that could help me out?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
handshaker
post Jan 08, 2016, 05:25 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38039

QUOTE(grasshopper @ May 24, 2015, 03:50 PM) *

Hello,

I have been giving stacks of supplements to family/friends. I wanted to be sure the supps i was giving them didn't interact with anything so i started looking online to be sure they were safe. I could not seem to find anything in regards to interactions for picamilon, hordenine or theobromine. Does anyone know any information that could help me out?

The best thing to do, would be to go and speak to a professional nutritionist. Your doctor won't be able to help you with this, because they will deal with actualy drugs, rather than supplements.

I have heard that some vitamin shops (like holland and barrett in the UK) will be able to give you advise.

Hope i've helped.
+Quote Post
Chloe Mica
post Jan 20, 2016, 09:53 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 37799

QUOTE(handshaker @ Jan 08, 2016, 07:25 AM) *

QUOTE(grasshopper @ May 24, 2015, 03:50 PM) *

Hello,

The best thing to do, would be to go and speak to a professional nutritionist. Your doctor won't be able to help you with this, because they will deal with actualy drugs, rather than supplements.

I have heard that some vitamin shops (like holland and barrett in the UK) will be able to give you advise.

Hope i've helped.

Thanks for the information. I have been looking for it too.
+Quote Post
Chappuis
post Dec 08, 2016, 11:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 38457

Let me check.
could not seem to find anything in regards to interactions for picamilon.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 11:20 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles